1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Richonne Positivity Thread #13 (Soulmates Edition)

Discussion in 'The Richonne Zone' started by Armte, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    Welcome to Positivity Thread, Lucky Number #13!

We will continue on our Richonne journey, however I am becoming concerned about our merry band of forum members. I am starting to think we may not make it out of season 7 alive. If Danai and Andy keep upping their game and giving us Richonne scenes like this, its going to be every person for themselves.

[​IMG]

This couple is the real deal and the actual embodiment of what true soulmates are supposed to represent, not the high drama CW ridiculousness we now see on TV. Don't judge me :rickgrin: but I am actually pulling the Urban Dictionary definition of Soulmates to prove the greatness of Richonne :lol:

Soulmate
    A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet -- a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior. Your soulmate understands and connects with you in every way and on every level, which brings a sense of peace, calmness and happiness when you are around them. And when you are not around them, you are all that much more aware of the harshness of life, and how bonding with another person in this way is the most significant and satisfying thing you will experience in your lifetime. You are also all that much aware of the beauty in life, because you have been given a great gift and will always be thankful.

"a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before" -
    Richonne's first meeting at the fence (they were drawn to each other from the beginning) and I dont think Rick cracked a smile in season 3 and look at him running up to Michonne with a big old smile on his face to open Season 4 and Michonne only brings the Grimes Boys back gifts :gabe:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your soulmate understands and connects with you in every way and on every level, which brings a sense of peace, calmness and happiness when you are around them. -
    Whenever Rick has a bad day because he had to bite someone's throat out or Michonne has to help put down a woman she respected. They always seek each other out for that sense of peace.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And when you are not around them, you are all that much more aware of the harshness of life -
    Rick and Michonne know they are at their best when they are together.....a team and when they are a part, nothing is right.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and how bonding with another person in this way is the most significant and satisfying thing you will experience in your lifetime. -
    I have no words :gabe: they are just so beautiful together.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You are also all that much aware of the beauty in life, because you have been given a great gift and will always be thankful. -
    Rick is very thankful for Michonne. He thanked her after a kiss....who does that?....a precious unicorn that is sprinkled with pixie dust and his name is Rick Grimes, thats who. :eugene2:
    [​IMG]

PS. This gif was added for reasons (I stumbled upon it in my gif search and it's a personal fav).....Rick looks so sexy here and I know the subconscious look Rick is giving Richonne was a clue for us on how good Mr. Grimes was going to be hitting that :jac:
    [​IMG]

#1 Armte, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  2. epiath

epiath Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Awwww Gawwwwdddddd!!!!! Here we go again! You are so right! I mightn't make to 7B much less!
    [​IMG]

3. Joan Holloway

Joan Holloway Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:

I found this on tumblr (sorry if it's already been posted) but WOW. They're whole story in one post :hearts:. Cheers to many more great Richonne moments!

4. Deep_Ricking

Deep_Ricking I like it raw.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Thanks for the new thread, Armte.

5. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    And now you have me thinking about what Richonne sex would have been like in season 5.

Wonderful OP.

6. Appetence

Appetence Eternally failing at productivity bc TITTD
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    BEAUTIFUL OP :gabe:

btw.. that gif of the hug, the lighting looks lighter and more color to it!!! Is there more of the scene with this coloring??? :maggie:

7. SweetDee85

SweetDee85 Richonne Trash
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    How you gone start a thread like this??? :eugene2:

I am fucked up AGAIN.

[​IMG]

8. SweetDee85

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

#8 SweetDee85, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  9. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Richonne was the only good thing that happened to me this year :lol:

10. Destiny-bee

Destiny-bee Hiding in Dale's RV

Walker Pets:
    We are not just on any ordinary ship people,we are on a luxury Oprah Winfrey billion dollar yacht:margarita:

21melpomene, Ashley, Denie39 and 22 others like this.
  11. Natasha

Natasha Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    OMG! This GIF has me laughing so hard right now!:laugh::lol::roflmao:

12. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Seriously. We are so blessed. They are the sexiest, most badass, most soulful, most bonded, most affectionate, most intense, most raw, most brilliantly portrayed, most equal, most in tune, most MILF + DILF on the top rated show in the world y'all. This is the best ship ever, no other ship could ever and we still keep winning cause they just top themselves, they are their only competition.

#12 lovingdead, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  13. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
  14. SweetDee85

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  15. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR 7.12

16. BumpinGrimes

BumpinGrimes Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    I love the fact that these two "Warrior Lovers" are individually so capable, but have reached a point where neither one has the desire to do things alone anymore. Michonne has a family to live for and a love in her life that cherishes her. Rick has the love and support of a woman that never doubts him, yet cares enough to speak truth to him and breathe life into him. They move forward as a united front, together. I am sooo looking forward to their co-leadership, strategy discussions, soul-baring convos and sexy times in 7b!

17. Iguessiamhere

Iguessiamhere Survivor of Many Disasters
    Patron

Walker Pets:

tumblr_nhj4qgODb11tmitddo1_400.gif

18. ClassicWoman

ClassicWoman Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    that was my favorite aspect of her entire speech, the acknowledgment that their relationship is important, special and a priority. love

19. zombie_ronin

zombie_ronin "I got a lot to be mad about..."
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Thank you for that amazing OP @Armte! I found a lightened version of an image captured by Gekari. Rick is holding on to Michonne for dear life!
    [​IMG]

Richonne on everyone!

20. Gekari

Gekari Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Gifsets like this one are so important. Once we don't have the Richonne movie anymore this gifset can be used for newbies. Beautiful work :hearts:

Denie39, Joan Holloway and lovingdead like this.