1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Richonniversary 2017

Discussion in 'The Richonne Zone' started by Nightmare, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare FAIRY PRINCESS♚
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    RICHONNIVERSARY 2017
    02/21/17

[​IMG]

I know, weird title for a thread but...I just had a thought, and I guess I figured this might work good as a thread. I hadn't seen any thread about this yet, but if there is one, we can probably just close this out, but I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention.
    =)

[​IMG]

I was just thinking about how the time has just been flying by, and it hit me...it's almost been an entire year since our beautiful pairing Richonne became canon! So I thought, maybe us Richonne lovers can do something special in celebration of our pairings canon day!

[​IMG]

I had some ideas, like maybe we would all celebrate by making a thread where we watch and discuss our favorite Richonne scenes! Or do some kind of prize or something for shippers who create fanfic/fanvid/art/etc., in honor of Richonne canon day.

Anyone else have any ideas or thoughts about this? Should we all do something special for our favorite canon pairing on their upcoming anniversary?

#1 Nightmare, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    4Lemonade, Rhona, Katbird and 6 others like this.
  2. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I love this idea @Nightmare. I'd love to read about everyone's favorite Richonne scenes. It never gets old for me.

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what you all decide.

Katbird and Nightmare like this.
  3. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Great idea for a thead :yay:

We've gotten some amazing things this season so far:

- 7x01: Rick was in a dangerous situation right after the deaths of Glenn and Abe.But when he was on top of the rv,he remember all his favorite moments with Michonne (just a few sniplets of her smiling,her bonding with Carl,her liking his face :flirt:,and the scene from East.)Once he started fhinking about her,he fell to the floor.
    - 7x01: MICHONNE'S FACE WHEN NEGAN BROUGHT BACK RICK,SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS NEVER GONNA SEE HIM AGAIN,THAT LOOK WAS SO PAINFUL
    - 7x01: When Negan was about to force Rick to chop of Carl's arm and trying to "convince" Rick or whatever,he said something along the lines of "id you dont do tbis,the people here die,then Carl dies,then the people back home die,and then you after a few years.Keep you alive so you can stew on it."Thats when Michonne finally gets the courage to speak up,after Negan says he'll kill Rick (D:)
    - 7x04: Rick and Michonne are in a disagreement but they still sleep in the same bed together.
    - 7x04: Rick was in a deep sleep,but he woke up the exact moment she got out of bed.HE CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT HER :crydaryl:
    - 7x04: Michonne thought she was too ninja for Rick,but he knew what she was doing outside the walls :negan:
    - 7x04: He protects her from Negan by him going to her,not her going to him.He didn'f want Negan to see her with a gun.
    - 7x04: He's very worried about what she thinks of him,he looked disappointed (is that the word?) when she saw him holding that stupid bat.
    - 7x04: RICK SAID HE WASN'T LOSING HER :sasha2:
    - 7x04: Rick SAYS hes gonna give her gun to Negan but then ASKS if she'll let him :rickgrin:
    - 7x04: He protects her again by making up a cover story for her.
    - 7x04: When she does that awesome deer mic drop,he thinks he's losing her.Thats when he decides to tell her about Shane/Lori/Judith.
    - 7x04: The first thing he does after the saviors leave is make a pallet for him and Michonne :sasha2:
    - 7x04: And he gives her all the comfy pillows while he just gets uncomfortable couch pillows :sasha2:
    - 7x04: She tries to walk away from him but she loves him to much so she decides to try and convince him again.
    - 7x04: Michonne looked just as pained about the situation (shane and lori being together,him not being the bio father) as Rick did.
    - 7x04: Michonne knew who Lori was.That means they could've talked about their old partners before.Or maybe just Rick did.
    - 7x04: She starts making the pallet with him :sasha2:
    - 7x04: She says she'll TRY to accept it.She's doing it for him :sasha2:
    - 7x05: AARON GIVES THEM CouPLE TIME ALONE SO THEY CAN SAY GOODBYE :sasha2:
    - 7x05: Rick was staring at her lips,he wanted to kiss her so bad :gabe:
    - 7x05: When he thought for a second that she didn't even want a cheek kiss,HE STILL LEFT HIS HAND ON HER WAIST
    - 7x05: When Michonne was leaning in for the kiss,RICK LEANED IN FASTER HE WAS READy FOR THIS KISS :maggie:
    7x05; He was also kinda smiling after the kiss ended,it quickly turned to sadness because he had to leave.
    - 7x05: He tells her "thank you" like HE DID BEFORE THE SUPPLY RUn IN 6x10!HE WAS REMEMBERING IT.
    - 7x05; He was also kinda smiling after the kiss ended,it quickly turned to sadness because he had to leaveThat forehead touch,they wanted to stay in that moment forever.
    - 7x07: Michonne thought about Rick before her recon mission.
    - 7x07: Rick woke up at the same time Michonne usually does.The first thing he did when he woke up was grab that walkie talking and caress it.He desperately needed to hear her voice but he wanted to give her some space.
    - 7x08: Aaron refers to Michonne as Rick's loved one and Rick doesn't deny it,he just goes about it casually :sasha2: Aaron is are good luck charm
    - 7x08: He thought someone else was coming in the cell,he was ready to tell them to f*ck off but when he realized it was Michonne,he hopped right up.
    - 7x08: The first thing Michonne did when she got home was look for Rick :sasha2:
    - 7x08: THEY DON'T EVEN SAY HI OR ANYTHING,HE JUST SAYS "COME HERE" AND PULLS HER INTO A HUG.ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS HOLD HER IN HIS ARMS.
    - 7x08: When she ends the hug,he looks taken aback.Michonne notices and puts her hand on Rick's arm.She's sorry for hurting your feeling Rick,she just really needs to talk :sasha2:
    - 7x08: She wanted to go with him and Aaron ane spend that time with Rick,and she knew how much he wanted her to go.
    - 7x08: HER ENTIRE SPEECH.She doesn't wanna do anything unless its with him.She loves him so much,she's so ride or die. :sasha2:
    - 7x08: HE JUST WANTS TO KISS HER AND COMFORT HER AND MAKe HER PAIN GO AWAY
    - 7x08: He says he knows that now.He loves her so much,he's so ride or die :sasha2:
    - 7x08: After they got done with the kiss,she kisses him on his cheek. :sasha2:
    - 7x08: Michonne was probably worrying about Maggie and Sasha,Rick was holding her hand to try and comfort her,she was prob worrying all morning and comforting her all morning omg,but did you see him rub her hand though D: So sweet
    - 7x08: Did ya'll see him turn around after he got his colt python back?He was so excited to fight with her.She looked so proud of him :sasha2:

Sabachild, 4Lemonade, Rhona and 17 others like this.
  4. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Great post! Thank you for helping to start the day off right.

Zafera, Nightmare and Richonne4Lyfe like this.
  5. TexasZAgal

TexasZAgal Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    What an awesome post, especially with all the Richonne special moments :richonne::rich:. They really are something else.:hearts::hearts::heart::heart::holdheart::holdheart::melt::melt::thirst::thirst::yum::yum:

6. Nightmare

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Great post! Thank you for this. :holdheart:

Richonne4Lyfe likes this.
  7. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:

Awesome post!! I love these two waaaayyyy too much! :sob::thumbsup::allthethings::hearts::holdheart::thirst::ripme::dump::hug:

Nightmare and Richonne4Lyfe like this.
  8. Nightmare

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Glad to see some activity! I know we are a little bit away from 2/21, but so many of us waited patiently and excitedly for our babies to finally realize what they had together. Their were times when doubt creeped in, and red herrings were tossed at us, but in the end, Richonne sailed! :holdheart:

Maybe we can do a 7 Days to Canon Week!
    You know, we usually have to wait a week for each episode, so i thought 7 days might be good. We can come up with prompts or something for each day, starting 2/15 and leading up to Richonniversary on 2/21.

^-^

What do you guys think?

Zafera, Rhona, slade3 and 2 others like this.
  9. SweetDee85

SweetDee85 Richonne Trash
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    The 2/17 day should be special too. That is the day when the spoilers came out and when I, along with many others, lost of collective shit :lol:. Ironically, that is the exact date I joined this forum. I had to come and squee with like-minded peeps. Anyway, for that day, we could dig up our old posts on here or tumblr or twitter, we could discuss what our reaction was to seeing the spoilers, how you acted, what you thought and reminisce on what a glorious day that was in preparation for THAT lovely day 2/21.

10. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    [​IMG]
    Fantastic post! Thank you for capturing all of their wonderful moments this season. And the best is yet to come!

I'm all for celebrating my ship everyday all day so count me in for Richonniversary!

Nightmare, Richonne4Lyfe and Rhona like this.