1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion/Meta Rick and Michonne both LIE in the last scene

Discussion in '7x04: Service' started by Barbarossa-TWD, Nov 15, 2016.

1. blacklitchick

blacklitchick Black Girl Magic
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    This is how they made me. Houston, Texas baby.
    I agree with this. It would be OOC for Rick to have a plan to take down Negan and not tell Michonne when he sees how much anger and frustration she has. He wouldn't let her suffer through those emotions. He loves and respects het too much to do that.

2. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I just thought about it though. Maggie might be the only one that knows where they are - unless she recruited someone else (ex. Father G or Abe) to help her hide them. Remember she said that to Glenn and Michonne. But what happened very shortly after that, Daryl ran off and Glenn and Michonne - the only two people she said that to before they went after Daryl along with Rosita. So, they as a group never had a chance to bury them. Maybe Maggie did before her haircut and illness. With everything happening she of course couldn't tell them. Abe is gone so if he did help her, he's the only one who knew. Unless FG did bury them but doesn't want to tell Rick just yet. Cause FG has faith they will get out of this.

coffeebean, lovingdead and Denie39 like this.
  3. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I thought of this at one point too.