1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Rick is a Dick: Rick Vent Thread (Satire)

Discussion in 'Rick / Andrew Lincoln' started by Walkingonsunshine, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Rickscolt

Rickscolt Eating your protein bar
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I CAN'T WITH RICK GRIMES.
    His stupidly mesmerising eyes, making me wanna do ungodly stuff and thangs.
    His adorable fucking curls (especially when they are tucked behind his stupid ears looking extra adorable THE AUDACITY)
    His stupid gait.
    His stupid drawl.
    How dare he look good holding a baby and an automatic rifle? What kind of sorcery is Rick Grimes?

I'm so done with him.

2. Canuckgirl

Canuckgirl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    The way he undresses Michonne makes me rage. Keep your goddamn blue gaze to yourself mister!

3. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    LOL i thought you are joking ! Whatever Rick does he does it well i can't be part of this thread :lol:

lovingdead likes this.
  4. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Lol! Yeah, I can't even joke about dissing Rick Mofo Grimes. I was trying to think of something, and then I saw a Rick gif, and it looked like he was looking directly at me with that head tilt and his blues eyes boring into me, and I just fall apart. I'm so freaking weak!:eyefuck:

coffeebean, lovingdead and box5angel like this.
  5. Riko813

Riko813 Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    The Menace that is Rick Grimes. Be aware and very afraid. This man is dangerous to human beings all around the Globe. His total Hot Sexiness has people soaking their underwear all over the world. Shame shame Rick Grimes. Look at those sexy smoldering eyes that just grip a person's soul and rises the body temperature. This man must be stopped. Don't look directly at his photos, you will be his if you do. What type of voodoo are you practicing Rick Grimes. He takes many forms, each one as delicious looking as the next. You must Resist the urge to wonder what it would be like to run your fingers through those luscious curls, or to brush your cheeks up against his sensual beard, or to taste those inviting lips and tongue, or to get lost in the blue pools that are his eyes, or what a deep Ricking would feel like and how many times would you orgasm. Shame, shame, get your minds out of the gutter people. Below are just a fraction of the diabolically smoldering looks of Rick Grimes.

The "sexy you know you can't resist this" look.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]The "sexy worried" look and the "Grizzly
    adams , I would hole up in a cave with you, you scrumptious mountain man look"
    [​IMG]The "get you pregnant look"[​IMG]The "why are your panties still on" look[​IMG]The "sexy baby daddy" look[​IMG]The "Why is he always covered in blood look but damn he is still sexy af and I would still french him right now 'look

Poor porkchop never had a chance. Sorry bacon, your supposed to be the irresistible one but he has taken that crown.[​IMG]The "making thirsty married women forget about their husband and children" look.

[​IMG]The "hmm I think I could go bi for this man" look. Run Daryl, Run.,If you don't you may find yourself naked and bent over ready to take a good deep Ricking.

[​IMG]The "I'm about to turn the woman out" look.[​IMG]The "she's all mine look and i'm about to get a cavity eating all this chocolate" look. The "when i'm finished worshipping her body and putting in the work, she will see Jesus" look.

Rick Grimes the most "WANTED" man on tv.

6. Riko813

Riko813 Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    lol somehow i accidentally deleted the pig picture in the above post so here it is. Here is porkchop. He can't resist himself some Rick Grimes either.
    [​IMG]

lovingdead and box5angel like this.
  7. Rickscolt

Rickscolt Eating your protein bar
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    LMFAO I THOUGHT JESSIE WAS PORKCHOP:lol::mwhaha:

Noshiko, myislandsugar, MrsG and 10 others like this.
  8. Deep_Ricking

Deep_Ricking I like it raw.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Rick is a baby hogger. Why won't he let others hold his baby? Just selfish.

Judith clearly wants to escape him and crawl to her mama.

[​IMG]

9. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Dude's pretty damn moronic if you think about it. Constantly wasting his time being around people who don't even deserve to breathe the same air as him. :rickwtf:

I dropped my phone on my face when I saw this this morning, so thanks for that @Walkingonsunshine :doge: :lol:

10. grimesfan2501

grimesfan2501 Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    Let's just face it Rick is a dick of the highest order. So let us all vent.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. This is all I was able to read. BUT....

I'll some of that please.:)

11. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Always having his pecs out on full display like a shameless hussy. :shirtless: Keep your shirt on. :dale:

12. jessdan1999

jessdan1999 Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    I did too!!!

13. thesamurai

thesamurai The World Is Ours
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I hate him for being such a caring leader.
    I hate him for being so hot.
    I hate his southern drawl.
    I hate how he would do anything to save his children.
    I hate how he is so whipped for Michonne.
    I hate how he appears in front of Michonne to ask what's wrong if Michonne's face shows the slightest bit of concern.

I hate him!!

14. Silas

Silas Eating 112 oz. of Pudding
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Ugh, can't stand Rick. He's an asshole on a power trip. He forces everyone in Team Family to follow him, clearly, and every idea he's ever had inside of his head is a horrible one. He murders babies and kicks grandmas. He doesn't deserve anything nice, ever. He caused 9/11. He gets all the screentime and he's responsible for my soggy cornflakes this morning. He's the reason traffic was so bad this afternoon. I hate his big ole face! And gross, he actually showers. Disgusting.

I tried.

Rhona, GrimesGurl, cgomes and 10 others like this.
  15. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I LOATHE this MFer so damned much!!
    Who does he think he is? Strutting his bowlegged sexy self into Woodbury and taking out Mofos right and left.

Beyatch slapping poor Aaron because he DARED be in Rick Grimes presence offering gifts of housing and a
    safe place to stay for Judith/TF.

Rolling up in a church, with one arm holding Judith and the other with a semi rifle and looking sexy AF! Like he is God's gift to everyone in the Lords house. Bastard!!

And let's not talk about how he can impregnate a woman with one look with this steel blue eyes. No woman can resist his ass and become thirsty as hell, wanting to leave their spouses and have an affair. TOP had NO chance against RGs. He makes the panties drop and has Michonne under lock down with his good Rick d*ck loving .

I hate him for protecting his kids, Michonne and TF and would do anything to keep them safe, including riding the crazy train and tearing a man's throat out. .

I hate him for loving Michonne with his mind, body and soul and making me thirst for his sexy ass even moreso.

I hate how he can throw shade at everybody during his Rictator speeches and then strut his fine self out of a room, and no one says a word.

I hate how he can throw a look at Michonne, like "See me outside, NOW" and then be all sweet to her and asks how SHE is doing when she does. He just needs to stop being a grade A jackass.

I hate his southern accent, his hands , his .beautiful face/hair curls/ smile/body because he makes me want to do sinful thangs to him and NOT repent for my misdeeds and sins of the sexual flesh.

I....hate..Rick...Grimes.. forever and ever.. amen... :lol::rant::cool2: ( I tried my best..Lol!)

#35 ALDGRichonneLover, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  16. richonnelove

richonnelove Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Rick Grimes is the most biased person to walk the apocolypse. If your name is not Michonne, he could care less where you want to go, what you think or what you say or if you stay.

I cannot stand his hypocrisy. It's forced us all to endure watching him talk to, be around, sleep with and tongue down Michonne. Like who the heck wants to see her, yet wherever he is, there she is because of his bias. I would rather watch J...J...choke...J...I'm sorry, but I can't get it out. Something is lodged in my throat. It's probably Rick's fault with his Michonne this, Michonne that bs why I can't finish my sentence.

17. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Ok, cool, I didn't want anybody to run away offended haha!

Ship Verse likes this.
  18. Motherdick

Motherdick Hiding in Dale's RV

Walker Pets:
    Right!!! Then he stabs a hilltop native in the neck and says "what" like it was just another normal day he so rude

Harshmallow, MrsG, lovingdead and 2 others like this.
  19. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    And what's up with him always wearing those blue shirts to highlight those baby blues? Like COME ON already, just be basic!

20. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I just wanna kill him for being so selfless.Its just so annoying,he needs to chill with it