1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Savage Rick (Favorite Moments)

Discussion in 'Rick / Andrew Lincoln' started by michrick, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    God, how is a muscle twitch so attractive?

2. Ms.J.Richonne

Ms.J.Richonne "You can smile now"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Love all the savage Rick moments posted.

3. Deep_Ricking

Deep_Ricking I like it raw.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  4. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Umm okay I'm shocked I'm the first one to point out this Savage Rick moment but how can we forget 609 when :bloody:went all :chop::chop: on :orly:'s arm to free his child (and the TV audience) from her grip. :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But honestly my favorite Savage Rick moment was how he got Michonne on her back in literally 2.5 seconds :merle: :hot::hot::hot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Ms.J.Richonne

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Oh yes he was so savage with Michonne, once she gave the green light Rick was "all gas no brakes"

6. DixonGrimes

DixonGrimes Good to see u again baby" Norman R said to ME 10/2
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

Thank you for posting that top gif LOL Everytime I see it I laugh :laugh:

#26 DixonGrimes, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  7. DixonGrimes

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I hated seeing Morgan and Rick argue but daaaamnnn Savage Rick looked hot doing it :)

[​IMG]

8. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    As I stated upthread, Savage Rick stirs my coffee something fierce. His savage moments are on my list of re-watches and they.never.get.old.

Here is one of my top moments:

Season 2- Nebraska

[​IMG]
    While this gif doesn't quite capture it, you can see the slow transformation of 'We don't kill the living' Rick to 'Fuck it' Rick and it's a beautiful thing.

He overkills Tony with yet another shot after this gif. Our boy became a man in this scene!!

#28 MamaGrimes, Dec 30, 2016
  9. Ms.J.Richonne

Patron

Walker Pets:

I just rewatched this episode last night. Rick was hot as ish in this scene. The transformation of Rick was awesome.

10. AbsoluteTrash

AbsoluteTrash Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I don't think this was mentioned, but my favorite Savage Rick moment may be like...half of a whole episode, lol. No Sanctuary was glorious. There were so many moments where I was like, SAVAGE ALERT. But the two that stick out to me are:

1. "Let 'em turn." After they basically see the hanging remnants of human bodies that the Terminus people had been butchering, I loved that he was just like...fuck these people. Let them turn.

2. Shooting all of those people in the back with an AK - So, I don't know if I am describing this scene right, but Rick, Daryl, and co. make it out of the place where they were about to get butchered with nothing but melee weapons. Rick hides behind a car and waits for all the Terminus people to walk by as they are shooting at the walkers that have gotten in from the damaged fence. Rick stabs the last guy, picks up his AK, then proceeds to shoot indiscriminately at all the Ternimus people in front of him. That was brutal and savage and AMAZING. Loved it.

Post Claimed - Pre New World Rick was so brutal.

11. DixonGrimes

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Anyone notice when Rick is going Savage he does this thing with his lips?? I love it so much :)

[​IMG]

#31 DixonGrimes, Dec 30, 2016
  12. Ms.J.Richonne

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Now that you pointed it out I noticed it.

13. Rickdickulous Trash

Rickdickulous Trash Bring me the Samurai...
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    This is soooo EVERYTHING!!
    I love everything about him, especially his demons!

14. Rickdickulous Trash

Patron

Walker Pets:
    I just started noticing it was a "thing" when Daryl gave him his gun back!

15. epiath

epiath Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    That's right. I cannot hate any Rick Savage (French pronunciation) moment. He is beauty and beast for me. Grrrrrr!

16. Rickdickulous Trash

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Yeah! Beautiful and Beast!

Katbird and epiath like this.
  17. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I just finished watching "Coda" during the AMC TWD marathon and while it isn't my favorite Savage Rick moment I do love when he cocks his head as he prepares for the two police officers to arrive.

My favorite moment is probably in "A" - that entire scene when he bites out Joe's throat, and then a close second is "No Sanctuary" when he's kneeling before the trough. Rick glaring down Gareth is a thing of beauty.

I love this thread.

18. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover "I wanted it to be ours, me and you"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Nestled in Ricks' murder coat and Michonnes' jeans
    Custom Banner
    Savage Rick is EVERYTHANG!! During A, after I picked my jaw off of the floor after he bit out Joes throat and gutted the other Claimer like a beast, I was screaming at my tv, "THATS how you do it Rick!!! No one fu*ks with my bae Rick!". Rick was in his most alpha gutteral, savage, man cave, primal glory and when I should have been turned off, quite the opposite happened. I was so effing turned on, it was beyond and if the situation hadn't been so tragic (Carl and Michonne almost getting raped and Daryl gettting beat up) I would have mounted that man like a tree screaming "take me NOW!" Seriously, Rick was beyond here. His "He's MINE" deep growl, his curly hair all messy, bloody face, and his complete animalistic look was amazing!! I honestly think Rick checks out during savage Rick because his eyes were like "redrum" and he just goes blank. He snarls and twitches and is so intensely focused, everything happens in the moment for him. I love how far he would go to protect his family and my epic, since day one , Rick love was propelled into another stratosphere! The way he sat outside of the car protecting Michonne and Carl like a watchdog, still all bloody , was a sight to behold. AL played this brilliantly!! I beleive this is when Michonne's feels for Rick changed for her as well and the feels deepened significantly because unlike Mike, Rick did what it took to survive. Biting out a mans throat and gutting the other is extreme but a necessary move to protect his family. And Michonne saw the beast, wasn't afraid of him nor his actions and understood why he did what he did. I also loved how Gimple allowed Rick to acknowledge this aspect of himself with, " it's isn't all of me but it's who I am" line instead of sweeping everything under the rug.

I loved his savagery in Nebraska as well, a turning point from Officer Friendly to ZA gives ZERO fu*ks Rick. Hershel saw it from the way he was watching Ricks interaction with the two men, and poor Glenn was a bit taken aback by Rick shooting these two men, but the dialog screamed Rick was going to take out Big Tony and his cohort. He was once again ensuring the safety of TF and wasn't letting these men any where near them and the possibility of them threatening his family. Rick just "noped " out of the entire situation.

And him driving and hitting the cop during the Grady arc and his "shut up!" and not GAS, as well as going HAM on Gareth, with Abe, Sasha and Michonne, while Maggie, Glenn and Father G looked on in shock was priceless.

His scenes with Morgan in Clear was another moment when Rick almost "checks out" and goes ham on Morgan, but stops himself in time. Or with the AZ red shirt who was trying to plot against Rick and Rick almost blew him to Kingdom come? Yeah, Rick was not. playing. around!!

Threatening Aaron after knocking him out mind you, and saying if "the others are not back in 40 minutes I will put a knife to the base of your skull. We may be good people but I will kill you." :eyefuck:

And for those who mentioned Rick getting Michonne on her back in 2.5 seconds during 6x10, bless you!! Yes, the ultimate savage beast Rick in effect! :lol: Savage Rick is just so yummy to me. It's funny, Savage Rick appeals to my crazy , my most basic, primal and animalistic alpha male lust it isn't even funny. :merle:

#38 ALDGRichonneLover, Dec 31, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  19. epiath

epiath Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    oooooh that machete wid da red handle.....

20. grimesfan2501

grimesfan2501 Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    tumblr_nx6btb0ZoX1tng3qdo1_500.gif season 2, Savage Rick right here thinking about doing thangs to Shane, scared me and turned me on...