1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Savage Rick (Favorite Moments)

Discussion in 'Rick / Andrew Lincoln' started by michrick, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Patty Ran

Patty Ran Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    Ripping out Joe's throat in A was soo damn awesome! Oh my goodness, he was something else. And of course, threatening Gareth with the machete with the red handle. Holy cow!!

Rhona and Mischonne like this.
  2. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover "I wanted it to be ours, me and you"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Nestled in Ricks' murder coat and Michonnes' jeans
    Custom Banner
    Oh yes, while Lori was whispering things to Rick about Shane and implying what needed to be done, and he tilted his head and had this sheer murderous look on his face, yes, undeedy!! Hot AF!! I was wondering where that Rick emoji came from. I had forgotten but then rememberd upon my rewatch during this hiatus (Just finishing up S2) and cracked up! Rick was thinking stuff and thangs about Shane and NONE of it good...

AnythingGoes71, Noshiko and epiath like this.
  3. epiath

epiath Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Can you imgaine Lor could not manage Rick Savage? I was like "I''ll have him. Don't waste his time.... Rick, to me!"

ALDGRichonneLover and MrsG like this.
  4. Ms.J.Richonne

Ms.J.Richonne "You can smile now"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    On a rewatch of S6 x12 Not Tomorrow Yet at the Saviours outpost, Rick with the machine gun at the bottom of the stairs lighting them Saviors up is the sexiest ish ever. It's absolutely orgasmic..... :eyefuck:

#44 Ms.J.Richonne, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  5. epiath

epiath Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I know this should probably be in one of the soundtrack threads, but......sorry guys....

Ms.J.Richonne likes this.
  6. Ms.J.Richonne

Patron

Walker Pets:

Me likey!!

epiath likes this.
  7. BumpinGrimes

BumpinGrimes Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    I have many, but one of my recent faves is him shooting up that RV from the inside when the Wolves were trying to sneak attack it. He went all "Scarface" lol

8. Ms.J.Richonne

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Oh that was a good one.

Philly Girl likes this.
  9. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    [​IMG]
    i think Rick looked so savage and hot in the same time here :melt:

10. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Angry DILF vibes... rawr.

11. ALDGRichonneLover

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

Right, the look that could kill Carl ten times over! That look was AWESOME!!! Definitely DILF moment here and every single other moment as well.

Philly Girl and lovingdead like this.
  12. BumpinGrimes

BumpinGrimes Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    Yes! Carl is never babysitting Judith again, he's going to be right there on all the missions! LOL

slade3 and lovingdead like this.
  13. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    I think he went to the cell to keep from killing Carl. He needed some distance.

14. epiath

epiath Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Yea. If we see him look at "Michoone Cakes" like that ooooooooh:thirst::corn::drink:

15. SHEAKENBAKEN

SHEAKENBAKEN We're The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Pretty much every moment of Savage Rick is my favorite! From the Claimers to Bob, To Gareth. I simply cannot decide! He's the Rick that fucks the bad guys shit up and gets shit done! Such a badass! And as Negan once said; "I would not have messed with that guy!"

16. QueenofPeace

QueenofPeace Guts.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Savage Rick. :o:

I've been rewatching a lot of TWD (yet again for the zillionth time lol), and there's just so many moments that are just gahhhhhhhhh.....even just subtle Rick moments can kind of hint toward impending savagery, and it's so hot! Lol. Yesterday I was rewatching "Sick", and the way the camera noted Rick's distrust of Tomas, zeroing in on his hand hovering over his holstered Python, or the surveying looks he was giving Tomas the entire episode. It's like you just KNOW it's only a short moment before Rick is about to take Tomas out, lol. Then the axe right to the skull.

[​IMG]

Then he knocks down Andrew like nothing LMAO! :rickgrin:

His quick draw in Nebraska is another favorite of mine. He was looking so unbelievably handsome in that episode, and just seeing how he was instinctively on guard and ready to draw in a blink of an eye. So hot! Lol.

Another huge favorite of mine is Rick versus Abraham. I love the scene in the church where they're arguing over the bus. Even if they never came to blows, it's just so hot to see how Rick was so alpha with Abraham, who was also alpha of his group. Could you imagine their fight? It'd be savage for sure.

Have I mentioned I LOVEEEEE savage Rick? Oh, I did like a 1,000 times already? Ooppppps, lol.

17. ALDGRichonneLover

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yesssss!! I knew it was only a matter of time with Tomas! But the machete to the head with a quickness was classic savage Rick. He knew the deal with Tomas from the get go and was not going to trust him on any level so he took the threat out. Same in Nebraska. Rick has a very good and intuitive instinct about people, and when his radar goes off with a possible threat, he pays attention.

Oh, the Abraham scene was another one of my all time savage Rick scenes. You could feel all of the tension in the church between everyone watching two alpha males square off. No one said boo, quiet as a mouse, and just watched and waited to see what was going to happen. And then Rick coming down that aisle with such alpha determination and fierceness and once again, poor Glenn had to intervene. Abe had just met Rick and had no idea what he was capable of, even after the boxcar/Terminus, and he was flexing his alphaness to the group. But Glenn sure knew about savage Rick and he was trying to prevent a blood bath betweent these two. Bless my baby Glenn for knowing Rick so well! And Michonne was right behind Rick ready to defend and back her man up as well. Michonne knew what time it was since she knew how Rick had been with the Claimers. Savage Rick is all kinds of hott!!!!

Philly Girl, Ms.J.Richonne and Rhona like this.
  18. epiath

epiath Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I love this beast of a man and I loved how he savagely tamed himself when he asked Neegz for a minute in order to go have words with our deer Michonne :roflmao:

19. ALDGRichonneLover

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Oh Rick HAD to tame himself with that scene. He was more concerned with Michonnes saftey and needed to calm himself before the savage took over. Lord knows, he was fighting himself with this one. You could tell he wanted to go all Murder Rick on Negan's ass during "Service" but knew better than to rock that boat! Michonne was far more important at this point.

20. Morenachan

Morenachan Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    It's the beard y'all lol and that gun
    :bang::chop: ño que Papi chulo ;) :hot::hot::hot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**different kind of savage** :merle::katana::bang:

[​IMG]

Not sure if it was the chemistry between these two or what but this scene always comes off to me with sexual undertones. From the way Rick is pointing his gun, looking at her and slowly taking out her sword. ....like he's saying "you told me not to touch you but I'm handling your sword and dare you to come get it...oh please do" lol lol

raramama, lovingdead and Lilly965 like this.