1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Say Something Nice About Every Character [Character Positivity]

Discussion in 'Characters & Cast' started by Doctor Grimes, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I figured this would be a good exercise in positivity: saying a nice thing about the characters. It doesn't even have to be a big thing -- just something you like about them.

I'll go ahead and do all of "main" characters.

Rick:
    He wears his heart on his sleeve and I think it's the most precious thing. A lot of people rag on Rick for being "crazy" or emotional, but it actually makes me love him more.

Carl:
    I love his compassion -- like when he gave Maggie the music box. (My heart!) He's wise beyond his years in so many ways.

Glenn:
    He's so good-looking. My word. (I knew I wouldn't get through this without going into the shallow-end of the pool at least once.)

Daryl:
    I loved his hotheaded outbursts in season one -- it was brilliant. The best was when he swung the ax at Dr. Jenner in the CDC.

Carol:
    Her dry humor is the best -- I need more of it. Seriously. (In general Carol is more fun than people give her credit for -- it's a side of her that needs more attention)

Maggie:
    Her knack for putting men in their place is A+. :lol: From slapping them to giving them a tongue-lashing.

Michonne:
    She's a dork! :hearts: Her comic book love and silliness make me squee. (And it's often overlooked, which makes me sad)

Sasha:
    A straight-shooter if there ever was one -- in more ways than one. She doesn't tolerate non-sense, which I wish I could do.

Tara:
    She flipped off Rick, and that was the best. :lol: One of the highlights of 6A if I am honest.

Abraham:
    Motherdick! Abe has the best one-liners by far. They make me smile.

Eugene:
    I think some of the moments I've laughed the hardest have involved Eugene. From his weird run to him shying away from the walker in "No Sanctuary" to his bizarre stories about the head of the human genome project calling him a "fun guy."

Rosita:
    She used her earrings as a weapon. Holy shit.

Gabriel:
    Him going all Boondock Saints on the Saviors in "Not Tomorrow Yet" was one of the coolest moments of season six by a mile.

I am sure I am missing some people, but this was fun.

Katbird, Ebonymiss, leela and 8 others like this.
  2. Chaos

Chaos Michonne licks Rick clean
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Great idea for a thread Doc.

Also, I guess this means even the characters we DON'T like, so... I'll try my best.

Rick
    King of the Apocalypse. Hot AF! My main reason for being so goddamn zombie thirsty. Absolute savage. Plays no games. Will kill you. Murder coat.

Michonne
    Epitome of QUEEN. Beautiful. Smart. Funny. Breathtaking smile. Heart of gold. Better than us all. Queen of the Apocalypse. Love of my life. Owns my ass. I'm so attached to this character I'd lose my shit if she ever died. I LOVE HER MORE THAN RICK!!!!!

Carl
    Prince. One of the very key elements to Grimes Family 2.0. Underrated badass. Doesn't get enough credit for his awesomeness. Owns the title of Best Brother.

Judith
    Princess. Lovable, adorable, precious little duckling. Too damn cute. Future heartbreaker and asskicker. Daughter of two badass parents. Safest kid in the ZA.

Glenn
    Cinnamon roll. OG of all OGs. TOO DAMN GOOD AND DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIE!!!

Maggie
    Pregnant and cool. Hasn't done much lately but can still kick some ass.

Daryl
    Ummm.... Squirrels. (Everyone likes squirrels, right? So this is positive, lol!)

Carol
    ... Great character that is tolerable when she isn't constantly on my screen. (I didn't say anything bad, so this is positive too.)

Sasha
    Sniper goddess. Deserves better!!!

Abe
    Cheeto puff. (Everyone likes cheetos, so this is positive, LMAO!)

Rosita
    Deserves so much more. Badass but you couldn't tell because the writers don't like her.

Eugene
    Smart AF. If a ZA actually happened, we'd all wanna be Rick, but we would most likely be Eugene, lol.

Father Gabriel
    Major development. Weakass to badass. Talk about transformation, huh?

Aaron
    Total cutie. Should be on screen more often.

Tara
    Funny AF. Friends with everyone.

Spencer
    Clingy. (Some people like clingy, so... This is positive.)

Did I miss anyone??

Oh!

Morgan
    Tough. Traveled an incredible distance to find Rick. Has his own philosophy but tries his best.

#2 Chaos, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  3. gmc_vitamind

gmc_vitamind Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    Long time lurker, first time poster! This is my favorite type of post!

Michonne:
    Tough, emotional, maternal, badass, dynamic, doesn't take shit from anyone, can be counted on, leader, centered, emotional and moral center of the group, Big heart, AMAZING character development, loved Andrea, funny, only person who influences Rick's decisions, saves lives, her shit is always together, vulnerable, everyone looks to her, knocked Rick TF OUT, would die for Carl or Judith, Carl and Judith's mother, selfless, good communicator, good role model, keeps Rick grounded, reads people well, stole Morgan's protein bar, hopeful, caring, worries about Rick, loves Rick, needs Rick, knocked TF OUT OF SOME BITCH who tried Rick, makes Rick smile, fucking gorgeous, killer bod, convinces Rick and Team Family to go to Washington and Alexandria, only person Rick listens to, personification of sacrificial love, has whipped Rick, she is the angel of the group, makes eye contact with Negan during EMMM, socially important (dark-skinned black woman with natural hair who is paired with attractive, leading, white man of popular TV show), BAD BITCH, nurturing, After one of the fam dies, she absorbs their qualities to honor their lives: Andrea - how to open up, Hershel - mentor to Rick, Beth - hopefulness, Tyreese - steadfastness, Deanna - belief in Alexandria. QUEEN OF THE ZA.

Rick:
    IS MICHONNE HERE? Iconic, essential, broken, struggles to hold on to his humanity, great leader, morally flawed, amazing character development, loves Michonne, Carl, and Judith with all his heart, HOT AS FUCK, treats Michonne like a queen, whipped by Michonne, doesn't want to let people down, loves hard and with all he has, asks for nothing in return except the safety of his family, protector, cautious, good-hearted, loved Lori even with her betrayal, shows his love through his actions, carries the world on his shoulders so no one else has to, selfless, embraces his insanity, savage, brutal, ruthless, still gentle, been through so much, CARRIES THE SHOW, has never given up, wil, do anything for the group, emotional, devoted, sensitive, wears his heart on his sleeve, amazing father, Carl is insecure because he doesn't think he can live up to the Man that Rick is, passionate, doesn't do anything half-assed, imperfect, resilient, FULL OF LOVE. the s4 finale is so important

Daryl:
    Amazing character development. Has been through so much. Deserves to be happy. Secretly loves carol. Always there for Rick. Always there for everyone. Helped Judy in s3. Became his own person in the ZA, overcame abuse, going to heaven

Glenn:
    Needs to be protected by TPTB, loves Maggie, loves his child, is gonna be a great father, Hershel-approved, would do anything for Maggie. Took him 6 seasons to kill someone, saved Nicholas. Enid. GREaT CHARACTER.

Maggie:
    Beautiful, compassionate, strong, GREGORY BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT THAT MYSOGNYSTIC PIG Independent. Knows what she wants. Lost her whole family and still going strong, carried s6e5 on her shoulders. Strong willed. KICKED ASS in 6B, going to be a great mother. Enid.

Carl:
    My sweet child. S4 is so important. Deserves better. Has the best parents ever. NEGAN BETTER WATCH OUT. Loves Judy, saved Michonne, Rick's cornerstone. DESERVES THE WORLD.

Carol:
    Amazing character development. Secretly loves Daryl. Who's Tobin? S4e14. S5e1. S6e2. S6e13 ARE SO IMPORTANT. would do absolutely anything for the people she loves. Hates killing because she knows it's wrong. Trying her hardest to find happiness. Personification of sacrificial love. DESVERES TO BE HAPPY.

Abe:
    ONE LINERS. Lowkey bromance with Rick. Loves Eugene. Needs to talk about his wife and kids more.

Sasha:
    UNDERRATED. Sniper. PTSD arc was amazing. Saves people. Lost so much. Lowkey knew about richonne before Michonne did. S7 Sasha will RISE. Loves Maggie.

Morgan:
    LOWKEY RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING. sacrificed his sanity TO SAVE CAROL. Lost so much. Deserves to be happy.

Rosita:
    BADASS. what is her past???? Spencer is hot as fuck and SHE IS ALL UP IN THAT. loves Tara and Eugene.

Eugene:
    RISE. Gaining his courage. DICKBITER. Willing to sacrifice himself for the group. Not selfish anymore.

Tara:
    LGBT REPRESENTATION YES. Funny asf. Loves Glenn and Maggie. FLIPPED OFF RICK. HER KNUCKLE FIST BUMP THING IS GREAT

Gabriel:
    WATCH THE FUCK OUT SAVIORS. Is religious. Loves Judy.

4. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I feel like we're in elementary school, sitting in a circle, and saying something nice about the person next to us. But, hey, I'm all for it.

Rick:
    He's overtly emotional, and I LOVE it. I enjoy seeing the wide range of emotions he goes through --from the absolute joy in his face when realizing he's in love, to the breakdown he suffers from the death of his wife, to being scared at his wits end when he's kneeling before Negan. He really is an open book.

Carl:
    I love the maturity in this one. The environment has forced him to grow up and fast, and he simply steps up to the challenge. He's there for his family and friends and will do anything to protect them even though he's still a kid.

Glenn:
    Absolutely selfless to a fault. Believes in the best in people. This man will stick out his neck for anyone even if they might not deserve it--even if it's easier to just run.

Daryl:
    Loyal to his brother, to his new family, to anyone that he gets close to.

Carol:
    After everything she's been through, she's managed to climb her way back up and start life over again.

Maggie:
    She has a big heart and like her husband, she's willing to believe the best in people and is open to second chances.

Michonne:
    Under that hard exterior is a soft, cuddly teddy bear ready to love, to start over again, to heal.

Sasha:
    All that grief, and she's still here and will be here.

Tara:
    A good person who followed a man to reunite him with his wife in a dangerous environment.

Abraham:
    Completely and utterly brave --guarding a stranger and trekking all the way to Washington, straightening up to a man with a bat wrapped in barbed wire.

Eugene:
    Smart as a whip and a quick thinker.

Rosita:
    Apparently she used her earrings as weapons, and I completely missed it. She's badass and a level headed person in an intense pressure situation.

Gabriel:
    In the world they live in now, it would have been easy to turn his back on his faith, but instead, he uses it to give him strength.

Aaron:
    Kind-hearted and generous. Leaving bottles of water for strangers and inviting them in to his community.

#4 Gooey Goobert, Jun 22, 2016
  5. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Did someone mention positivity?

[​IMG]

Thanks @Doctor Grimes!

I'll start off with a handful of challenging ones and come back to add more....

Eugene- Sorghum, solar panel repair, bullets....when you lose google and youtube, Eugene is a DIY gift to the ZA!
    Tara- Any woman who can do this is A-OK in my book.
    [​IMG]
    Rosita - She's a stealth badass and a loyal friend.
    Gabriel - Those cheekbones!! Seriously, though, I LOVE a good redemption arc and it doesn't get better than this
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This is the best juxtaposition. :hearts: I love him so much.

7. forevermichonne

Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Rick: I'll probably say this about everybody in some shape or form, but I just love how this whole thing didn't swallow him up. He can be ruthless and kill at the drop of a hat, but can turn around and be gentle and loving. Takes utmost responsibility for his people

Carl:
    That's my baby boy. < 3333 I appreciate that he's so protective and wants to do his part even at this young age. I would be cowering, but it seems like he just stares right into the eye of the storm.

Glenn:
    MY MAN GLENN. He's the perfect friend. Still understands the need to be human, never forgets those that have gone, and will remind you of them when you forget.

Daryl:
    I really enjoy when you get to his center, and he becomes this goofy awkward dude lol. I love him in conjunction with other people because they really bring out the best in him. He seems to have really great discernment.

Carol:
    I agree with you Doc Carol is funny af. Also, she's just the one to not mess with. You step to her thinking you're gonna win, you're wrong.

Maggie:

She is both parts hopeful and realistic, it's a combination I don't understand. She's grounded, but her optimism that things will get better is amazing to me.

Michonne:

BAE. I can talk about her for days. She's so graceful, and stylisshhhh! Similar to Rick, I love how this whole thing didn't just eat her up. She's still her.

Sasha:
    She's a beast with a sniper! Also, she just plain out handles business. Very grounded in reality.

Tara: How did she survive all that she's been through?? I don't look back at the Governor episodes much but when I do I'm really impressed with how she lost her sister, girlfriend, niece and just kept on goinnggg.

Also I love it when she fist bumps. It's so nerdy and cute ahhhhh

Abraham:
    He tells you things in weird riddles but it's exactly what the character needed to hear lol very colorful language.

Eugene:
    He's resourceful!
    and also very cute please marry me
    jk
    ???

Rosita:
    Takes nothing from nobody!

Gabriel:
    The "Not Tomorrow Yet" scene was on point. I never really hated him tbh, but this arc for me made me LOVE HIM.

ETA: MORGANNN! MY GUY MORGAN! How did I forget! Super kind, his accent is on point! He survived, by himself, for so long. Seems very polite like he would bring me a peach pie just because his peach tree was ripe and he felt like making pie, and when he was done he thought about me. Also would bring whipped cream.

Ahhh I feel better about the show now lol

#7 forevermichonne, Jun 22, 2016
  8. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I forgot Aaron and Spencer!

Aaron:
    Had one of the best introductions of any character. Him regaling us with stories about apple sauce and making jokes about the Friday night dance troupe? Yes.

Spencer:
    It's cute that he is already head over heels for Rosita. :lol: I feel kind of bad for him that she's not interested.

9. forevermichonne

Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Oh yes Aaron! That's team family all around. Aaron is my boo who didn't deserve to get falcon punched by Rick the way he did. So sincere!

And... spenceerr... hmm... nice hair?

Doctor Grimes likes this.
  10. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Aaron's voice is also sexy as fuck. :buttermilk: But I blame that all on Ross. :lol:

11. Gooey Goobert

Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Aaron has a very soothing voice. I could listen to him narrate an audio book all day.

As for Spencer: I liked how welcoming he was at the party, especially with Sasha.

12. forevermichonne

Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Ross is fine af!! I hope TWD slips in his ability to do impressions.

I'm waiting for a video where he does impressions of TWD characters.

#MoreAaron2k5ever

Doctor Grimes likes this.
  13. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Rick: Survivor, father, leader, brutal when he needs to be but tender, nurturing and supportive at heart. I love his dorkiness, his devotion to his family, his passion and love for Michonne and, yes, his pretty blue eyes and smokin' bod. I'll stop there because this could turn into a dissertation.

Michonne: Survivor, mother, leader, brutal when she needs to be but tender, nurturing and supportive at heart. Hmmm...sound familiar? I love that she stood by her friend when he was at his most troubled and helped him to heal. I'm so very happy that she is now a woman thoroughly and completely loved. I love how she has opened her heart to loving Carl and Judith. She's gorgeous, strategic and her shit never stopped being together.

Carl: A child of the apocalypse. We've watched him grow from a scared boy to a young man who has experienced the worst life has to offer and still has kindness in his heart. I love his devotion to his family and to Michonne. I love it when he can be cold but then light up the world with his sweet smile. This kid is going to make it to the end.

Judith: She was quiet under a gut covered poncho while walking through a herd of walkers. Our baby girl is a natural!!

QueenTee and Doctor Grimes like this.
  14. balladsinthebluegrass

balladsinthebluegrass Hold to things that are bright.
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Tara: Lowkey flirting with Rosita. Can you blame her?

15. Tisha Grimes

Tisha Grimes Stay Strong
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Welcome and great first post!!

gmc_vitamind likes this.
  16. DixonGrimes

DixonGrimes Good to see u again baby" Norman R said to ME 10/2
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I love this thread....I love positivity :)

Rick- I love this man. He's loyal, caring and when you are in his circle of family, you are there for life. He takes on the responsibility of leading an entire community. His bravery is my favorite thing about him. Go after the saviors? Sure no problem for him. He's such a good mix of a person I mean he can be gentle and compassionate like with Michonne but then Rick can put on his murder coat and go savage in a heartbeat and bite someone's throat out lol. I love how strong he is now. And he's insanely hot :hearts:

Daryl- Lord....where do I start??? Lol y'all already know I LOVE him....Daryl was the reason I kept watching the show in S2....he has a warm caring heart and a kind soul. If there's a child in danger, he will risk his life to save them even if he doesn't know the child. He searched for Sophia all of S2 and refused to give up. He saved a random child at the prison during the 4.2 sickness outbreak when he scooped the child up before it got bit. He is sexy AF!! ..I LOVE the loyalty and brotherhood he gives Rick. He helped take care of Judith when she was a newborn. He cared to ask Michonne not to search for the governor. Daryl has used his tracker skills to find food for TF in times when they were starving. He offered to die for Rick, Carl, and Michonne during "A," offering himself to Joe if it meant they got to live. I could talk about Daryl and why he's amazing all day but I'll continue to the other characters lol :hearts:

Michonne- I love that she's so bad ass. I really like when women can portray strong female characters. I feel like Michonne is a great role model for women. I really like how she has saved TF including Rick's lives a million times. She loves Rick's kids. Any scene with her and Judith or her and Carl are so sweet.

Carl- I really like him. I think he is coming into his own. He's a good mix of taking no shit but caring at the same time. I'm excited to see where his character goes.

Glenn- I love how he is the voice of reason. When TF is thinking of step 1 & step 2...he is thinking of steps 3,4,5, and 6. His line during the Noah episode when Glenn said, "I'm supposed to be delivering pizzas," I feel like he's tried to hold onto the person he was pre-ZA and I like that.

Rosita- again, since I respect strong female characters. I really like her. After she got dumped, she picked herself up and kept it moving. She's a good fighter and I can't wait to see what's next for her.

Maggie- she's tough. She says what's on her mind like when she called Lori a B in S2, that still makes me laugh lol.

Morgan- I like Morgan and his peaceful self lol. He's really intelligent and can fight but still has compassion.

Carol-she's smart and can hide guns. She can see through a lot of bs.

Eugene- He is very intelligent. He's the only person in 6 seasons to figure out how to make bullets. His comedic relief is hilarious.

Dwight-As far as we know, he's never killed a living. I have a strong theory that he's actually a nice guy....I think he's cute minus the burns

Spencer- idk a lot about him but I like that's he's tall and he follows Rick's orders

Tara-um..she's really good on supply runs.

Abe-um...he says funny things sometimes.

Sasha-um...she can shoot good.

Negan-He's powerful and takes no sh*t. :)

17. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    HOW DID I FORGET MY BB MORGAN?

Morgan is one of the most interesting characters, in my opinion. He gets a lot of crap for being ~zen~ and trying his best not to be a killer, but I completely understand where he's coming from (I'm a pacifist too). Plus it makes him stand out from everyone else (as the group has become rather blood thirsty, haha!)

18. Gooey Goobert

Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Shit, I forgot Morgan too.

I enjoy that he's a character who has fallen off the wagon, but each time he's managed to come back from it. I also love the fact that he goes against the stream.

19. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Rick: King!

Michonne: Queen!

Daryl: He's loyal and fine. I don't care what y'all say! Long hair on a man does things for me.

Jesus: He had the best character introduction hands down. Just completely badass

Carl: The young Prince still earning his future throne. I love him!

Glenn: Sweetheart and always level headed.

Rosita: Tough chick

Maggie: Still kicking ass while pregnant, if that's not an example of a strong female character I don't know what is.

Morgan: Compassionate and wise

Carol: Pragmatic and a fighter

Eugene: Intelligent and hilariously awkward

Dwight: Resembles Kurt Cubain minus the facial burns

Spencer: Still standing after the death of his family. I think he's coming into his own

Tara: Umm..I like when she flipped off Rick

Abe: Very manly and a funny ladies man

Father Gabe: Complex and starting to see the light

Sasha: Sniper goddess

Aaron: Sexy and kindhearted

Negan: Future husband :rickgrin:

#19 QueenTee, Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  20. Sasha's Living Room

Sasha's Living Room Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    somewhere with excessive air conditioning
    Yeah! Great idea for a thread. I also appreciate @OrganizedChaos' idea to include characters we don't like. Since I'd probably end up repeating a lot of what's above otherwise, I'm going to include a moment (just one!) I liked with every major character (and a few minor ones in brackets). I'll find something unique as I can for each person.

Rick - when he asks Michonne if she's okay in S4, he's got this ridiculously meek air about him. (*Is it just me wondering if in that moment he feels bad she had to see the spectacle the night before? Like he was afraid Michonne might think less of him because of the lengths he went to in order to protect everyone?)

Shane - teaching everyone to shoot

Morgan - building that jail cell

(Duane - trying to use slang though Morgan corrects him)

Glenn - giving Nicholas another chance despite the darker direction his character takes from as early as S3 onwards.

Andrea - that moment it all clicked and she took out several walkers with one shot each (S2)

T-Dog - fighting on like nothing happened after he was bitten. (Also I'm sure he inspired Glenn's kindness just like Hershel and Dale)

Merle - Finally letting Michonne go after she pointed out when his kill-count started... and taking on the TG

Dale - making up a story to protect Glenn when confronting Hershel about the barn

Daryl - searching so earnestly for Sophia even though he seemed to barely know her or Carol (honestly I think he had a good idea how a scared-and-alone child might have felt, considering the childhood he had)

Lori - acting quickly to save Hershel's life with CPR

Carl - sharing that chocolate bar he won with Michonne

Carol - making me want to try beet & acorn cookies

(Sophia - crying and hugging the Morales kids as they left the Atlanta group)

Hershel - that smile, beaming with pride at Rick right before TG strikes

Maggie - calling out Deanna's BS meeting about Rick ("That's not leadership")

Beth - her thank-you kiss on Rick's cheek after Maggie and Glenn were rescued

Michonne - opening up to Carl about her baby when she saw he was in pain after losing Judith

(Axel - trying so damn hard to befriend TF)

(Oscar - telling Axel to just shut up) XD

The Governor - nice garden and interior decorating :p

Tyreese - his plan to trade Dawn's officers for Beth and Carol

Sasha - taking out those feral dogs that could have killed much of the starved, dehydrated, and exhausted TF in S5

Bob - finding the bright side even when his leg was being eaten in front of him!

(Lizzie - obediently looking at the flowers and counting "1, 2, 3")

(Mika - every time she calmed her big sister down)

Tara - Never firing a shot in the prison war

Abraham - "Bisquik" and "galoshes"

Eugene - Going back for Glenn and Tara, and wanting to stay with TF

Rosita - calling out Eugene and Abraham (navigation/needing a day's rest)

Noah - asking Reg to teach him architecture

Aaron - his "mea culpa" about leaving his bag for the Wolves to find

Jessie - informing Rick Rosita was teaching her to fight and he should back off about trying to teach her himself

Deanna - turning around her depression after the Wolves' attack and drawing up more ambitious plans for Alexandria

Jesus - actually having the cheek to show up in Rick's bedroom at night (?!)

Negan - he's having a good time no matter what anyone says