1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Poll Season 7 Deadpool (Has comic spoilers)

Discussion in 'Speculation' started by Joan Holloway, Apr 7, 2016.

?

Who do you think is going to die in season 7?

1. Rick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Carl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Glenn

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  4. Daryl

17 vote(s)
    39.5%
  5. Carol

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  6. Maggie

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Michonne

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sasha

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  9. Tara

20 vote(s)
    46.5%
  10. Abraham

21 vote(s)
    48.8%
  11. Eugene

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  12. Rosita

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  13. Gabriel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Aaron

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
  15. Spencer

32 vote(s)
    74.4%
  16. Morgan

11 vote(s)
    25.6%
  17. Jesus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Dwight

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
  19. Negan

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  20. Other (Judith, Heath, etc.)

20 vote(s)
    46.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Joan Holloway

Joan Holloway Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    Hello,
    Now that we're entering the AOW arc we will likely see some memorable comic deaths in the show. Wanna make a prediction who gets what?
    Holly (killed by negan as she got captured by the saviors trying to avenge Abe's murder. They let her turn and bring her back to alexandria w/ a bag over her head.)
    Denise (bitten by zombie holly. Denise runs up to her and takes the bag off)
    Spencer (disemboweled by negan. "No guts")
    Nicholas (death by infected arrow- it's a big deal in the comics because Rick also gets hit with one.)
    And last but not least, who was lucilled?
    These are all I can think of now. Who do you all think will get these deaths? Are there any other predictions

Mousey, LunaFall and Doctor Grimes like this.
  2. WalkerVoodoo

WalkerVoodoo Michonne's Shadow
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Holly - I know everyone thinks it'll be Sasha because of the possible Michonne connection but I doubt that Sasha can be mistaken for Michonne. I think the Holly/Andrea plot will get scrapped and Tara will end up getting this death after she tries to avenge Denise's death.

Denise - Heath. He bonded with Tara on that two week run so maybe he tries to help her after the Saviors release her only to get bitten.

Spencer - Spencer. I see no other reason why he's still living.

Glenn - Daryl #Darcille

I don't think they will do the infected arrow plot.

#2 WalkerVoodoo, Apr 7, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    Jenna Alaki likes this.
  3. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Been awhile since I read the GN, but was Holly mistaken for Andrea because of her looks or because Negan saw her get into an argument with Rick and assumed it was a lover's spat (lol)?

Jenna Alaki and Joan Holloway like this.
  4. Joan Holloway

Joan Holloway Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    I don't think sasha will get the holly death bc Abe is still alive. Also negan has already seen michonne, so how would he get them confused? It worked in the comics bc Negan never saw andrea or holly. Tara is a good guess but I wonder if gimple is tone-death enough to kill off another lesbian character. He got some flack but he also didn't care about killing off several black men within 2 seasons.

Jenna Alaki likes this.
  5. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I can still see Spencer getting his comic book death. It's not like him and Rosita share a deep love. He maybe would like to, but then she breaks away from him, and he feels like there's nothing connecting him to ASZ. And seeing a helpless Rick, who may or may not be pretending to give in to Negan's demands, will only further drive him away because he sees his mother's legacy being stomped on.

Tara will probably get Holly's death. Gimple might even reveal Jesus is gay so he can feel better about killing her off. I think Heath will probably get Denises' death. Infected arrow can go to random ASZ citizen like Francine or Eric.

HustleBunnee likes this.
  6. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I think Spencer's going to get his comic death. Like @Gooey Goobert said, it's going to fuel him if he thinks Rick is allowing his mother's legacy to be thrown in the gutter.

The Holly death is a tough one because if Abe doesn't get Lucilled it won't be Sasha but I have a REALLY hard time imagining Tara in full revenge mode. I mean I have to laugh when I think about it, I don't think she can pull it off. I definitely think we'll have this death though.

They're really going to be stretching it if they give someone Nicholas' death because Rick had a walker explode all over his face and he was fine. Also Sasha slashed Abe with her walker-killing knife in 5B and he was also fine. So I think they may scrap that death, but they could always say "screw logic" and do it anyway.

Gimple was so weird and cagey about Heath in S7 so he'll probably get one of these deaths.

7. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Spencer is totally getting his comic death. He's going to man up when he sees what has happened to Alexandria since Rick bowed to Negan, try to go at Negan, and get his guts spilled everywhere. I also think Spencer's death could be the last catalyst to set Michonne off the rails. All out war, here we come!

I think Abe or Sasha is getting the Holly death. Abe would be an interesting subversion, but if something bad happened to Sasha, I could see him making a suicide run. If Sasha is the one getting this death, it will be after Abe dies in the war with Negan (maybe during the first assault).

I agree that Denise's comic death will probably go to someone like Tara or Heath.

As for Glenn's comic death? I think it's going to Daryl. He'll be the first man down.

Otherwise I don't see any deaths this season except for potentially something bad happening to Morgan. (An original death is my guess) Only because I know LJ likes to move to different projects.

8. Ship Verse

Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Rosita goes on a revenge tip for ***Daryl and ***Denise... Her connection with them when they got ambushed plus her being around for Dwight. They can just make up the need for revenge there since she cosigned with Daryl. Also I think Christian can pull off angry and vengeful.

Eugene gets Denise's death when Rosita comes back zombified.

Tara just gets got somehow or she does nothing and stays around as a token.

Spencer gets his comic death.

9. Bazooka Jane

Bazooka Jane On a pirate ship
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I think Abe will die mid-7A and Sasha will get Holly's death in the finale (but the bag won't be taken off her head until the MSP :lol:). It's too convenient for me that they had Abe break it off w/ Rosita specifically for Sasha, the only other black woman in the ZA lol. And yes, you can say "How could they mix them up?" but:
    1) We live in a world were people mix up Samuel L. Jackson and Laurence Fishburn:
    [​IMG]

People are blind.

2) These writers are not afraid to pull out really contrived chains of events to get to a certain outcome. So what if Negan says to some new recruits or Saviors who never dealt with the ASZ crew, "We are gonna go for Rick's girl; she's a black woman with a sword." Suddenly, Sasha shows up with Michonne's sword in the back seat of the car BECAUSE REASONS, and these clueless Saviors are like "Sweet! We got her!" And they tie her up and bring her to Negan and he says, "Who the fuck is this?"But he still kills her and uses her for the hostage trade 'cause he's a dick.

10. DixonGrimes

DixonGrimes Good to see u again baby" Norman R said to ME 10/2
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I'm really interested in seeing Dwight and if he will get his arc....And if he does like Austin (Dwight) hinted/said in an interview then we're going to see a lot of him in S7, which will mean Daryl will live :)

11. Jenna Alaki

Jenna Alaki Fell of the spoiler-free wagon for 716
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Your post had me like...

[​IMG]
    And yet so true!

Jon Snows and Bazooka Jane like this.
  12. Mousey

Mousey Awaiting Job from Deanna
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Ooh, I like the idea of remixing the Holly/Denise deaths with Rosita/Eugene. (But I have a flair for the tragic, because I'm awful.) I could also see it going to Rosita/Tara in some configuration, with them capturing Tara out on the run and giving her the bag treatment, and then she bites Rosita, who doesn't cut off the infected limb to work on someone else who's hurt/injured/bittem (a la Heath and his leg bite). It's most in line with the comic material, since she's the clinic nurse and thus the only medical personnel left at Alexandria.

I also think Spencer is gone in season 7, and will get his comic death. In 6x16, when he asks Rick about trying to make some kind of deal with the Saviors, that to me was the first major (in-series) red flag, because he's already thinking of ways he can wheel and deal his way out of a conflict. I can see him trying to cut a deal with Negan and then being gutted for it.

If Abraham isn't the winner of the Lucille death pool, he'll probably go out in season 7. Probably an original death, one with a lot of pizzazz, befitting only Abraham and his colorful vocabulary. I do want to actually SEE him and Sasha be happy together for a little bit though, because I enjoy their pairing and it really only "works" as more than a plot device if they continue to give them depth as a couple.

Speaking of Sasha, I actually don't think she'll die in S7, and I definitely don't think she'll get the Holly treatment. Any potential I saw for that plot device died when both Michonne and Sasha were present at the line-up. Neither Holly NOR Andrea were there for Lucille, and so it made sense how he could mix them up, never having seen either and only knowing blonde hair. Plus, the utility of the sniper during the battle can't be understated, so Sasha has plot armor too (a fact for which I'm very grateful, lol).

I need to go back and rewatch S6 before any other predictions, since it was such an overwhelming amount of material, especially in that back half.

Jenna Alaki and Jon Snows like this.
  13. Canuckgirl

Canuckgirl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I think Tara will get the Holly death since I doubt Negan would mistake Sasha for Michonne if we believe the latter will have some sort of bizarre relationship with Negan

14. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I posted this over on TSDF in their death pool-esque thread. I broke down my suspicions a little more.

I think the following are safe for the foreseeable future:
    Rick, Carl, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Carol, Eugene, Jesus, Gabriel, Rosita, Aaron, Negan, Dwight, Judith

As for possible deaths coming up? Well, I don't know what speed the comics will be taking, but here's my take on who is "not so safe":

Gleggie fetus:

I think Maggie will suffer a miscarriage, holding true to someone in the Gleggie family dying as a result of Negan's interference (but it not being Glenn). I think some of the barren imagery associated with Maggie this season (unable to get crops to grow; the empty jars on the table) is indicative of her losing her child. (Plus she took that beating in "The Same Boat", which I thought was indicative something could go wrong.) They won't force Maggie to suffer both the loss of her baby and Glenn at the same time.

Daryl:

I am captain of the SS Darcille for a reason. I think he's the one who's up for bat. His death would shake everyone in the group, and open up the Dwight story to others. Why I think the Dwight story isn't his anymore? He dropped the wooden soldier on the ground (thus severing ties with the arc), he pulled a Merle by marching out after Dwight to the protests of his friends, and Michonne told Daryl pointblank she would "square it". The omens surrounding him are rather foreboding.

Spencer:

He's got guts. Not liking how Rick is running the show (ruining his mother's legacy by letting the Saviors roam the place), Spencer will attack Negan and get sliced open.

Abraham:

I think he will die at the beginning of the war with Negan -- perhaps its first casualty. So then Abe will have come "full circle" by going to the front lines again. Like Daryl, he has death omens all over him -- and I think this is to show his story-arc is winding to a close, but I don't think Lucille is meant for his head. I think he'll get a chance to instruct the others on combat before going out like a G.

Sasha:

She will pull a suicide run on Negan after Abraham's death in Holly-esque fashion.

Heath:
    I could see him taking comic Denise's death.

Tara:

I could see her taking comic Denise's death. (I think this one is a toss up.)

Morgan:

At some point, I am convinced he is going to pull an Eastman to save Carol (or possibly Rick).

15. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I added a poll to the thread.

16. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Well at least Rick is now in the "safe" column. A couple months ago you had him in the "possibly lucilled" column just to torture me. :gabe:

I agree with the rest of this though. But if Morgan dies to save Carol I'm going to show up in Gimple's mailbox. Surprise motherfucker. :eyefuck:

Doctor Grimes likes this.
  17. kaisle

kaisle Walker Bait

Walker Pets:
    Voted for Spencer and other because I feel like they don't have the balls to off anyone else... :/

I really hope Spencer gets the same death as he does in the comic. That was brutal and perfect.

[​IMG]

18. hjk410

hjk410 Hiding in Dale's RV

Walker Pets:
    Daryl - Lucille'd

Tara - Holly's death, I thought about this in the comic book where Holly saw Dwight right after she crashed into his compound and said "You remember when you put an arrow through Abraham?" Denise and Tara had a relationship. Tara says the same to Dwight, "Remember Denise? You put an arrow through her head."

Spencer - Getting his comic death, no guts, after Rick submits to Negan, Spencer thinks of Rick as a bad leader and feels he thinks he can do better, so he goes to Negan and you know how it goes - 'you got no guts' *disembowlment*

Morgan - He takes Nicholas' comic death, shot with an infected arrow, and he has a final heart-warming scene with Rick before he is put down. This death causes Rick to spare Negan in honor of Morgan.

Possible deaths I could see happening:
    Heath - Maybe he dies since he's on a new show, but I hope not. Maybe he dies after zombie Tara bites him, just like zombie Holly bit Denise in the comic.
    Gabriel - I could see him going out saving the group or something, I'd be happy with that.
    Abraham - He definitely will not be Lucille'd. Kirkman wanted him around for AOW. I can see Abraham going out in a similar fashion as Gabriel, sacrificing himself for the group.

19. gootvansquid

gootvansquid Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    how does "other" not have more votes? hahah - "other" is all but guaranteed.

WalkerVoodoo and LunaFall like this.
  20. Nicole

Nicole Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    TPTB said the first few episodes will be dark so I think Lucille victim and aftermath will be the first two episodes and then episode 3 I could see Abe dying and then Tara making her way back episode 5 after being the only survivor of that road trip because Heath went out in episode 4 to find out Denise died and then she tries to get revenge like msf. Then the kingdom bottle episodes take up the back half of Season 7 and we don't find out what happens of TF until season 8:lol: