1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Poll Season 7 Deadpool (Has comic spoilers)

Discussion in 'Speculation' started by Joan Holloway, Apr 7, 2016.

?

Who do you think is going to die in season 7?

1. Rick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Carl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Glenn

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  4. Daryl

17 vote(s)
    39.5%
  5. Carol

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  6. Maggie

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Michonne

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sasha

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  9. Tara

20 vote(s)
    46.5%
  10. Abraham

21 vote(s)
    48.8%
  11. Eugene

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  12. Rosita

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  13. Gabriel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Aaron

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
  15. Spencer

32 vote(s)
    74.4%
  16. Morgan

11 vote(s)
    25.6%
  17. Jesus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Dwight

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
  19. Negan

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  20. Other (Judith, Heath, etc.)

20 vote(s)
    46.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. WalkerVoodoo

WalkerVoodoo Michonne's Shadow
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    There are way too many characters on that list meaning there are way too many characters in the show. I want to see a blood bath next season.

2. gootvansquid

gootvansquid Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    I haven't read the comics and don't read most spoilers, so these could be way off, just based on what i imagine.

1.Glenn or Daryl is Lucilled. Evidence points to Daryl,
    but i believe Glenns death will push the story a lot further so i voted Glenn

2.I think Sasha will die, and later (or possibly the following season) Abe dies

3.Spencer, because he's a secondary character no one has any real interest in.

4. Morgan dies to save Carol, inspiring her to "come back from this"

5. Michonne kills Dwight either this or next season

6. Other - plenty of other. Gregory may die at some point.

3. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I could see Morgan dying for Carol as well, but I really hope it doesn't happen.

SevenStars and gootvansquid like this.
  4. gootvansquid

Walker Pets:
    I love Carol. She's had a very strong, dynamic character in my opinion, with the best displayed inner conflict (i chose my avatar to illustrate this). I think it's 50/50 one of them dies (Carol/Morgan), and 50/50 which one. I'de prefer neither, but at the end of the day i consider Carol to be the protective mother of the whole group, and she can't just be gone and die with no final message to the group. of course it's possible morgan could deliver this message.

5. richonnelove

richonnelove Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I have always thought Glen would be the one lucilled and still think it will happen. Glen will get his iconic comic death. It's too iconic for TWD series for them to change it. It is also tied to one of their biggest villains intro. Also, Maggie's revenge arc against Negan is a big factor in the story ahead in the comic after the prison *spoiler* as she transforms into a warrior leader. Glen's awful death by Negan totally fits this narrative and not the baby miscarriage which could not entirely be blamed on Negan.

Abe/Holly = Abe/Sasha and they will get their comic arc story/death with the only change being Abe dies in AOW. There is a reason Abe/Sasha became a couple almost around the same time Richonne went cannon. Then they rushed their commitment (Abe wanting a baby) and of all the couples in East, they were the only ones aside from Carol/Tobin, not shown being intimate which tells me they are a plot point couple. Abe will die in AOW which will not happen early in the season since we know Ezekiel is only introduced in episode 3, so this gives Abe some time. The case of the mistaken identity is not in the fact that Sasha looks like MIchonne but that she is black. I think Negan will have intelligence that Rick's woman is black but will not know who she is exactly. I think there will be a contrived situation where Sasha/Rick seen together is misconstrued by a savior or something else entirely lame. This also disappointingly makes me think that Negan and Michonne will not have much interaction before Sasha meets her Holly death.

Spencer will get his comic death by Negan. That was already set up when Spencer asked Rick if they should negotiate with the Saviors if they came to ASZ when Rick was leaving to take Maggie to the Hilltop.

I also voted Heath because he will be the star of his own prime time show.

#25 richonnelove, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  6. gootvansquid

Walker Pets:
    these are very similar predictions to what i'm imagining for these characters, and i haven't read the comics - so thank you, gives me confidence i'm being observant enough while watching:)

except the Heath part. i recognize the name but honestly can't recall who he is lol

richonnelove likes this.
  7. richonnelove

richonnelove Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Heath is the black guy with the braids that went on a 2 week run with Tara, never to be seen again the rest of season 6. He also got 'told' by Michonne when he pointed out Rick only cared about TF and did not care about the ASZ people when Rick told Michonne and Glen not all the ASZ people would make it back but to make sure she made it back. Well Rick meant Glen too but his look bored into Michonne when he said it, lol.

The actor that plays Heath was cast as the lead for a reboot of 24.

gootvansquid likes this.
  8. gootvansquid

Walker Pets:
    OHHHH okay haha - i'm as bad with names in tv/film as i am in real life! he was with Michonne and the gang in "Thank You" - he's one of my favorite Alexandria characters, i hope he manages to stick around a while.

edit: doesn't sound like he will be lol

#28 gootvansquid, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  9. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I don't think we will get any "big" deaths for season 7, with the exception of the Lucille victim (although a part of me thinks that it will be Aaron); just a bunch of glorified redshirts.

Bazooka Jane likes this.
  10. Canuckgirl

Canuckgirl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Spencer is also my pick for trying to challenge Rick in front of Negan

11. Canuckgirl

Canuckgirl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    #5 will definitely not happen and #6 will depend on the outcome of who gets Lucilled

12. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    i didn't find where to write that lol : Negan was a High School Teacher & the varsity Ping Pong Team Coach before AZ :negan:

Canuckgirl likes this.
  13. gootvansquid

Walker Pets:
    i put #5 because she told Daryl she'de "square it" - so i only predict that happening if Daryl dies. honestly i'de rather see the character of Dwight expand, but the way they seem to do things on this show i wouldn't be surprised if they had her kill him :p

14. Misty Knight

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Redshirts/Minor Characters:
    -Tobin
    -Heath (will die offscreen on him and Tara's trip or his death will be unceremonious)
    -Spencer (he is soooo getting stabbed by Negan and I can't wait to see that scene)
    -If we actually do get AOW in season 7, ASZ, Hilltop, and the Kingdom no-names
    -Olivia (I'm actually going to go out on a limb and say she'll get Denise's death)
    -Rosita (losing both Abe AND Spencer, went with Daryl on a revenge mission, she's my vote for Holly's death)
    -Tara (I just want her dead, lol)

Main Cast
    -Abe (He's my vote for Lucille victim.)

FLNatural likes this.
  15. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This is interesting, according to MotherDIck on TSDF:

Fear is using Holly's comic death in their new episode tomorrow. A character is returned with a bag over their head and it's revealed that they have turned. This might mean the original show isn't using that death as Kirkman is in both writer rooms so he probably wouldn't approve it if someone in the other show was getting the same death.

So in all likelihood we will not see this on TWD.

zahira likes this.
  16. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Maybe that's because they want michonne being the hostage without taking holly death . And so don't make the andrea/holly story

17. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    :eyefuck: Rude. I wanted that death goddamnit.

18. Buttons&Applesauce

Buttons&Applesauce Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    I chose:

Glenn: Lucille victim. I think it could still possibly be Daryl but am leaning toward Glenn.

Tara: Dies while on a mission to avenge Denise's death.

Spencer: Gets his comic death.

Others: Heath, possibly Tobin or some other Alexandrians.

I also think at least one other major/fairly major character will be killed off, since the show held off on killing major characters during S6. I voted for Morgan. I can see him doing some kind of sacrificial thing to save others. Another person in the Lucille lineup could also die then, but I don't have a good feel yet for who that could be. I could add to my votes later.

19. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    They really need to trim this cast down, its too big. There are so many neglected cast members that have not received a decent storyline in years.

My dream deaths are: Daryl and Carol (which won't happened).

Realistically the following need to be visited by the grim reaper: Aaron, Spencer, Dwight, Enid and Tara. Also Heath just because he has his own show now.

mellowalkerstalker likes this.
  20. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    The dream: DARYL and Carol

Reality: Glenn or Abraham as the major death and a bunch of glorified redshirts (Spencer ***GUTS ;)***, Heath, toss up between Tara and Rosita) and of course a bunch of no name Alexandrians/Hilltop/Kingdom residents