1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Live Viewing "Service" (7x04) Live Viewing Thread

Discussion in '7x04: Service' started by Doctor Grimes, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Tori

Tori The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    All I remember is Dwight took Rosita's gun before she left. Then she found one later on a walker she killed.

2. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Typical special snowflake syndrome. I feel like Deanna and Reg were the type of parents that made themselves and then made the mistake of over indulging their children in an effort to make it easier than they had it. Once the ZA happened Aiden and Spencer just assumed they would be top tier as they always had, not realizing that others possess a skill set, instinct and drive that wasn't in their nature. They truly were lucky. Their parents had the right formula for making the inside the walls work but they wouldn't have been able to survive outside either. TF needed to come to add that strength. Spencer doesn't realize everything that happened would have happened with or without Rick and would be way worse without him.

3. Butler36

Butler36 What?
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I was just thinking about the parallel between Deanna and Negan (which was probably intentional) and how they asked Michonne and Rick respectively if everyone on their team was on board. Both Rick and Michonne lied and said everyone was. The other thing was Rick was in Deanna's shoes in tolerating the intolerable in order to keep her people safe and making it work.

4. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    No, she had a gun hidden in the tree. The walkers were just in her way after jerkwad Spencer alerted them by calling her name when she went off into the woods.

5. Tori

Tori The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    I must have missed that. I'm not sure what happened to the gun.

6. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    That's not the same gun she ended hiding outside the car where the tire is?

7. Rickdickulous Trash

Rickdickulous Trash Bring me the Samurai...
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    All day, every day!

8. Rickdickulous Trash

Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    You're gahtdamned right they are!
    THE BITCHES OF BADASSDOM!

9. Jenna Alaki

Jenna Alaki Fell of the spoiler-free wagon for 716
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Loved this thread. Loved this episode. I've been waiting a LOOOONG time for some Richonne goodness and I've had my appetite wet. I like how they portrayed the reverberation of the incidents at the clearing to Richonne - their distance - and it's a stark contrast to the last time we saw them in that bed together, as a spoon. *sigh* They're definitely gonna have to get back on the same page (I'm still with you; we'll win) and they'll be stronger than ever when they do!

Grief is a solemn and sometimes solitary thing and I think the lack of affection between them was appropriate for them. When I am grieving I actually don't want people necessarily touching me, but that's just me. I don't think Rick shared what he did to get a hug. And how many times have we seen them hug? They're more about subtle gestures and taps but, anyway, I do expect that we'll see more affection from them that shows that they're a couple.

I loved that Rick shared that intimate detail with Michonne about Shane and Lori. For him to do that, speaks volumes IMO about how special Michonne is to him. It's interesting that it's something that I wouldn't have thought the writers would do (let's face it, connecting to the past isn't exactly one of Gimple's strong points). I've seen a handful of little things so far this season that make me think that someone is actually paying attention to criticism, another example being the evolution of Judith Grimes!

Hmmm, so did that comment Negan made about Michonne mean that he suspects Michonne is Rick's other half? The way he easily begged Negan for a moment with Michonne, didn't really leave much to the imagination. He just needs one more clue to get that confirmed.

I may be on my own in this but JDM is starting to warm on me. Negan is ANNOYING as hell. Like REALLY annoying. More so than menacing but that's a mutually exclusive trait from the fact that Negan could really just randomly kill someone for breaking his random rules. I was so tense during this episode and so relieved when they left. And, to me, that's how it should be played. They should stop trying to sell him as the baddest villain because it creates different picture in different peoples' minds as to what to expect. He actually is the baddest in walking dead history but just let Negan's personality play out as Negan, with that annoying lean and all.

I think I'm in love with Carl Grimes. I was so proud of his teenage self but he couldn't have gotten away with that in my eyes if he was an adult. And his hot headed self should learn about consequences. I'm so looking forward to the Carchonne moment next week as shown by the sneak peek. I hope there's more to it. More Michonne being a mum. :holdheart:

Judith Grimes.... that's all I have to say. I welcome the growth spurt. I guess since she was standing in the crib when her dada came, that she's walking now? I hope we get to see it.

Rick... Rick Grimes! That little slice of Spencer and Rick at the end is proof that he hasn't gone anywhere. Like a caterpillar in it's cocoon, Rick Grimes shall rise again and be better than ever!

So much more I could say, but I'll leave it there for now. A+ episode.

#549 Jenna Alaki, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  10. Rickdickulous Trash

Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    This deserves a longer response but...HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!

11. Tori

Tori The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    The gun she had hidden in the tire I thought she took of the walker. I need to watch that scene again.

box5angel likes this.
  12. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    That's what I was asking. I think it seemed like I was stating that wasn't the gun. But I was asking because I did thought it was the same gun she took from the walker and bid in the tire.

13. Tori

Tori The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Yes that was the same gun.
    Someone said she had one hidden in the tree too. I really need to go watch that scene again. lol

box5angel likes this.