1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

AMC Official Sneak Peek of 6x15

Discussion in '6x15: East' started by Doctor Grimes, Mar 20, 2016.

1. ReeciePiecey

ReeciePiecey Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I remember that too @Jenna Alaki Alaki. Rick is a very affectionate loving person to the people he holds dear. He was affectionate with Lori, Shane we've seen it with Carl and Judith. Its nice to see him get too fully engage that part of himself again.

I do think its different with Michonne though because he seems more confident with her. More at ease and relaxed maybe I dont think he could be his real self with Lori.

2. Jenna Alaki

Jenna Alaki Saying "Yes"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yes very true. He has really come into himself and this Rick is so much more 'handsome' than s1 Rick. I remember those baggy jeans and T-shirt..lol

laisla, DixonGrimes, Shown and 2 others like this.
  3. Jenna Alaki

Jenna Alaki Saying "Yes"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Does anyone else feel that the 'Go' that Rick says to Michonne as the clip fades is like a mad kind of 'Go' because he didn't get what he wanted, but in a playful-mad kind of way?. [Am I making any sense????? ]

ETA: Akin to the little pout (if that's actually a pout and not just, 'I'm eating apple' mouth movements? And the 'Judith isn't even up yet '(stay Michonne)!

4. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    The dorky sheriff uniform and hat.

Yeah, season 6 Rick has come a long way.

DixonGrimes and Danaisbestie like this.
  5. DirtieBirdie

DirtieBirdie Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Definitely. He can be more relaxed and playful with her because he doesn't have to worry about what she's thinking. With Lori, I think there was a lot of miscommunication which led to him distancing himself, and while he loved her, he could sense she was holding something back. (We know that her relationship with Shane was a major factor there, but even before then, they've always had communication issues). With Michonne, he knows that all he has to do is give her a look, and she gets it. (And vice versa, except for his punch Aaron on the face misread).

But I think he's always been a softie. He's a Care Bear wrapped in a snuggie with rainbows and marshmallows at his core, all the while being the alpha male, mofo who will fuck you up if you even so much as ponder the notion of hurting a member of his family.

That Michonne can bring that side back out of him is (and vice versa, again) is all the evidence one needs to realize why they belong together forever.

6. thesamurai

thesamurai The World Is Ours
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I think he meant "Go" as in "Go before Maggie tears you apart for being late!" because right before this he said "Not that pregnant lady" (he also gave a nod after Michonne answered back, "Right?"), meaning it's best not to get on Maggie's bad side. Michonne laughed after he said "Go" so I think he was joking around with her about Maggie and Michonne understood that.

Or maybe it could be both.

DixonGrimes, Nightmare, lols and 5 others like this.
  7. ReeciePiecey

Patron

Walker Pets:
    @dirtiebertie17 I totally agree. I have a lot of thoughts on Rick and Lori's relationship but I think he gets what he lacked from Lori in Michonne.

About the Aaron punch, my head cannon is that Rick knew exactly what Michonne was thinking but he did what he wanted instead lol.

In the giff of that scene. He looks at her and then looks away and you can almost see him thinking to himself and then punches Aaron. When he strides towards Aaron you can see Michonne in the background looking pissed lol. She knew what he was going to do when he started walking toward him. I think that was one of those man tantrums "I know Im doing the wrong thing but Im gonna do it anyway because I want too lol" .

He knew Michonne wouldnt stay mad long.

8. Jenna Alaki

Jenna Alaki Saying "Yes"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    That's actually one of my fave Rick and Michonne scenes. Their interactions in season 5 are when, I feel, that their plutonic relationship really builds to something that could potentially become something more. And it did so in 610 XD

(I wouldn't class myself as a shipper but in all honesty, I'm not explicitly sure what the qualifications are. I have deliberately not looked into it.)

ReeciePiecey likes this.
  9. ReeciePiecey

Patron

Walker Pets:
    I don't classify myself as a shipper either. I have literally watched from Day 1 and loved Rick since episode 1. When I heard about Michonne i was so excited because I wanted to see a badass black female character on what was my favorite show and I have not been disappointed. I wanted them together because it made sense but I really just wanted to see my two favorite characters happy so I am officially in the trash now. :dump:

10. birdnmouse

birdnmouse Guest

Yep. He's still being kind of playful. Throwing himself a little, "I'm not getting any" pity party. He knows she's right, but he's giving her a hard time. Oh pouty Rick. I can't take it...

Michele likes this.
  11. mrkareem

mrkareem Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    Happy for Michonne, After her kid was killed. She deserves to be happy.

laisla, Skybound, Appetence and 2 others like this.
  12. Armte

Armte Schadenfreude is my Aesthetic
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts Atlanta hunting down 712 Director's Cut
    Custom Banner
    @Doctor Grimes but the original title was so authentic, it captured everyones true joy when we first saw the preview clip :lol: I will miss it.

Also somebody posted the video on tumblr cut out the AMC filler and the video just loops and plays over and over again. Praise :jesus:

13. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Oh, Lawd, @Armte!! How in the world did you get the gif in your sig like that, and it's in black and white? :ripme:I mean, I know how, but dayum! It's even hotter if that's even possible. These two are going to send me to the hospital for an oxygen tank. I can't stop staring at it:thumbsup:

ladystardust and Armte like this.
  14. Armte

Armte Schadenfreude is my Aesthetic
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts Atlanta hunting down 712 Director's Cut
    Custom Banner
    I love it so much because it looks like Michonne is laying on top of Rick at that angle. I found it were you find all great and questionable things....Tumblr.

balladsinthebluegrass likes this.
  15. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yes, Tumblr -- at least the Richonne Tumblr page -- is full of all good and wonderful things pertaining to Richonne, and they do it so fast. I mean, that promo wasn't even minutes old before all of that page just was filled to the brim with Richonne in bed from every angle you can imagine, lol! I got my sig from there as well:) We do have a pretty awesome fandom with lots of talented people.

laisla and DixonGrimes like this.
  16. Appetence

Appetence Eternally failing at productivity bc TITTD
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    ngl...her mouth when it is open for that brief second in your sig gif is making me think of her enjoying something. It looks like a pleasurable expression. ;)
    I'm a perv, I can't be helped.

17. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Does anyone know where this scene fits in time wise with what happened to Denise? I'm just wondering if this is the morning post Denise or the morning of because they don't seem too concerned and at the end of the episode last night, we saw the guns being carried out. Unless the whole Maggie talk about watch points was in reference to that...?

18. Jenna Alaki

Jenna Alaki Saying "Yes"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    @Armte lovely signature strip! No words. Just beautiful...

Armte likes this.
  19. Jenna Alaki

Jenna Alaki Saying "Yes"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I feel like it's the next morning/another day because:
    1. Carol helped Daryl bury Denise. Eugene was in the infirmary and Abe said 'Rick's coming'.
    2. Carol left at night time according to Tobin so couldn't leave the same day as the burial.
    3. The final shot, you see Olivia's morning routine but this time with the weapons being taken out of storage. And Morgan in the foreground and Carol not there for her morning routine on the porch. This has to be a new day from the attack
    4. Tobin will eventually go to Rick and upset his morning with that letter...

Danaisbestie likes this.
  20. Appetence

Appetence Eternally failing at productivity bc TITTD
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I think you're right..