1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spencer Monroe Discussion

Discussion in 'Don't Dead, Open Inside' started by Kordas, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Kordas

Kordas Eating 112 oz. of Pudding
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    So I noticed Spencer is the only one of the regulars that doesn't have his own thread. What are your thoughts on the last surviving member of Monroe family? A disposable character? Too good-looking to kill off? Do you think he will meet the same fate as his comic counterpart? Or will he live beyond that? Are you interested to see more of him?
    [​IMG]

Personally, I don't know what to make of his character. In 6A it really seemed to me like he was going down the comic route, but 6B was completely different for him and now I think they plan to do something different with him, especially since the reasons why Spencer decided to go against Rick are not present in the show at the moment.

2. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    He's...there.

I don't know why the writers gave him a brother. They should have picked one and developed him from season 5.

3. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Cardboard. Sometimes whiny cardboard.

Aiden was a douchecanoe but at least he had a personality.

I assume Spencer will linger about until Gimple has a random death he needs someone to take.

ReeciePiecey likes this.
  4. Iguessiamhere

Iguessiamhere Survivor of Many Disasters
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I not sure what to think. He just is there. He definitely need character development, maybe he get it if he continues to bond with Michonne. He "relationship" with Rosita is really for building up Rosita storyline. I just need some of Alexandrian to get some character development, to flush out the storytelling and it would seem less random if they were inserted in an A-plot.

5. Ms.J.Richonne

Ms.J.Richonne "You can smile now"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    What a waste of a good looking man. Good riddance to Spencer. He was a slimy wimp.