1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers Spoilers & Speculation 6x14

Discussion in '6x14: Twice as Far' started by Massena1, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Massena1

Massena1 Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    Edited 3/9/16 to add the episode summary discovered by a fan at TSDF forum
    "Two different groups leave Alexandria on supply runs. While both are concerned with the future of the community, immediate danger will derail them."

amc accidentally released episode's 14 summary early.
    http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/season-6/episode-13-the-same-boat

Starting us off for Spoiler discussion.
    DIRECTOR: ALRICK RILEY (1st time TWD, OUAT & Revenge director) , WRITER UNK.
    No Michonne sightings for first time filming 6b.
    3 days ASZ filming, 5 days on the road filming

DAY 1. Friday, Oct 16 - ASZ Day - Rick, Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Carol, Morgan, Father G, Abe, Sasha, Eugene, Francine spotted filming at home.
    [​IMG]

DAY 2. MON Oct 19 - ASZ - Rick, Daryl spotted filming at home
    [​IMG]

DAY 3. TUE Oct 20 - Carver Rd. location. - Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Carol, Morgan, Father G, Abe, Heath spotted outside of ASZ
    DAY 4. WED. Oct 21-
    Carver Rd. location. - Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Carol, Morgan, Father G, Abe, Heath spotted outside of ASZ

[​IMG]
    DAY 5. THURS. Oct. 22 - Pimento Rd. Rick, Carol, Glenn, Father G, Morgan, Eugene, Tara, Aaron, Daryl, Denise, Rosita all spotted outside of ASZ. Maggie, Sasha rumored.
    *** THIS IS SIGNIFICANT BC IT IS THE LAST DAY TARA WAS SPOTTED FILMING S6.

[​IMG]

From TSDF, "Daryl and Rosita filmed a scene where they pulled up in red Ford Mustang. They get out of the Mustang, and walk together across railroad tracks. At some point Daryl puts down a walker."
    Daryl, Denise & Rosita also filmed a scene together in this location with Daryl carrying a large backpack.
    [​IMG]

DAY 6. FRIDAY OCT 23- Shopping Center location on Solomon St. Griffin, GA. RICK, Daryl, Denise, Rosita, Eugene, Abe, Glenn, Jesus, Carol, Heath, Aaron, Father G spotted outside ASZ.
    [​IMG]

According to TSDF, Glenn & Jesus reportedly filmed a scene together at the shopping center location. Father G was also spotted with a gun. A COUPLE UNKNOWN CHARACTERS WERE SPOTTED FILMING INCLUDING ONE MALE W/ a torn flannel shirt who looked very dirty.

DAY 7. MON OCT 26- Ware house & Alley location - Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Carol, Aaron, Abe & Eugene spotted filming in alley location. Abe spotted in army uniform costume similar to his death costume in the comics.

[​IMG]

Abe & Eugene also spotted filming at a warehouse location.
    [​IMG]

DAY 8. TUE, OCT 27. - ASZ filming. RICK, Glenn, Daryl, Carol. Morgan, Abe, & Eugene spotted filming at home.
    [​IMG]

#1 Massena1, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    yuna, Armte, birdnmouse and 1 other person like this.
  2. Massena1

Walker Pets:
    I wanted to add that this is the last episode Tara & Denise were spotted filming which makes ppl suspect that one of them is harmed or killed in this episode and
    one of them is the "her" who is "gone" in 615 which upsets Daryl and causes him to leave the ASZ to avenge this person. Michonne, Maggie, Carol, Sasha, Rosita were all seen filming episodes after this one, which makes them much less likely to be the subject of that 615 spoiler that has Daryl telling Michonne, Glenn & Rosita how upset he is over what happened to "her."

3. WalkerVoodoo

WalkerVoodoo Michonne's Shadow
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Please let it be Tara. Denise has been so great in the little time she's been given while Tara has yet to catch my interest on her third season.

4. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I love that Gabe's getting out there.

5. Misty Knight

Patron

Walker Pets:
    I think the group splits again in episode 13 with Michonne going back to ASZ with others.

6. mrc110

mrc110 Watchtower Sniper
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Spoiler says: No Michonne sightings for first time filming 6b
    Me:
    boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

7. Andrick

Andrick Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    It's Rick's fault. She's...tired.

walkinggirl26, yuna, tuswig and 29 others like this.
  8. Massena1

Walker Pets:
    After we found out last night that Tara & Heath left on a 2 week supply run, it made me think about them both being in this episode again.

1. Have 2 weeks passed since the events of 612 or do Tara & Heath go home sooner for some reason? Or do they all just coincidentally run into each other while another group is outside the ASZ which seems less likely?

2. There were 3 days of ASZ filming so even though Michonne wasn't seen filming, it's possible she may make an appearance. There is no reason to believe she isn't in the ASZ & it would be too weird for Rick to leave the ASZ w/out consulting w/ her at this point. The absence of Michonne & Maggie from the group filming outside the ASZ stands out. It makes me think Maggie stayed home to be cautious after her kidnapping bc she's pregnant and maybe Michonne stayed home bc the kidnapping incident scared Rick and he asked her not to go.

3. Considering Denise wouldn't leave when Tara asked, it's significant she's outside the ASZ here. Rosita helped Denise in the infirmary so I am wondering if Denise leaves the ASZ to care for someone who is injured who can't travel for some reason?

4. Morgan is outside the ASZ. Considering his stance seems like he wouldn't go if he thought the trip was about hurting ppl. I could see him going to render aid to someone in need. OTOH, this is a large party of 14 top fighters outside the ASZ (Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Carol, Morgan, Tara, Abe, Eugene, Rosita, Gabriel, Aaron, Heath, Denise & Jesus) and that seems like a lot of lives for Rick to allow to be on the line if it was just one sick person.

5. The mention of a couple unknown characters seen at the shopping center location I feel is tied into the reason why this large a group left the ASZ together.

9. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    It's making me nervous thinking someone got injured out there, which is why Denise had to make the trip. Ugh. What if she sees Tara die?

10. Clutterbuck

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Michonne probably stays behind because Rick trusts the Queen the most to hold down the ASZ if he's taking so many people out. Which also makes me wonder WHY he's taking that many people out, it seems extremely risky not just for them but also in leaving home without its strongest fighters after the Savior debacle so it must be a big deal.

11. Chaos

Chaos Richonne 2KForever
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    At one point doesn't Michonne get in a car with Morgan???

Do you guys know what episode this is in??? Or was that malarkey???

12. Clutterbuck

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    That's 6x15.

Chaos likes this.
  13. WalkerVoodoo

Patron

Walker Pets:
    You'd think they learned after the wolves.

14. Ship Verse

Ship Verse Good Riddance 2016. 2017, Let's talk.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Maybe this episode I can get some Carchonne. Or just Carl for that matter. I'm kind of annoyed about this. I guess S7 will be the season of Carl, but I think we could have gotten a bit more. He seems almost as much of a prop as Judith. I'm trying not to be annoying about this because I really am enjoying this half, but I want it all.

15. WalkerVoodoo

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Nah I'm with you. The writers are doing Chandler dirty this season. It's even worse than last year and he got almost no screen time in that. Carl is one of the most compelling characters in this show and it's about time they started utilizing that.

16. Clutterbuck

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I recall Chandler saying something to the effect that he thought he had done his best work in this half so I'm still wondering what's coming as he's gotten next to nothing in 6B so far.

17. Valerie

Valerie It must have been a good night...
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    No Michonne? excuse I´m gonna go cry in a corner
    I guess Tara will not make it

raramama and SevenStars like this.
  18. Michele

Michele Code Poet
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I too believe that this might be the episode where Tara dies. And poor Denise will either witness it or be too late to tell her she loves her too.
    So they leaving only Michonne, Sasha and Carl to look after ASZ ? Maybe they really thought they were done with the Saviors threat.

19. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    There might be a little bit of her in the beginning or at the end. I do know throughout most of filming this episode, Danai was in NYC for the opening of her play.

20. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    The Richonne reveal episode he worked the hell out of that eye and his scene with Michonne in the next world. He has not had a lot of scenes but he has done some great work with the limited scenes he is in.

Michonne - for a while it was speculated she was not in this episode. Do we believe differently now?