1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers Spoilery Bits/Opening Scene Episode 613 "The Same Boat"

Discussion in '6x13: The Same Boat' started by DaisyRey, Mar 8, 2016.

1. cgomes

cgomes Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    lol this is going to become a big mess, but I'm liking it for some reason, there will be so much drama... Actually, I don't know if I'm ready. I like Maggie and Carol taking care of business together... but, yes, the group will be thinking it's all finished and that they can win everything. Well, at least, it won't be only Rick having this feeling... God, they have no idea.

Ship Verse likes this.
  2. WalkerVoodoo

WalkerVoodoo Michonne's Shadow
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Will this episode be mostly focused on Maggie and Carol? I get the feeling that the only time we'll see Rick and co. is during the beginning and ending spoiler bits we have here.

Michele likes this.
  3. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Thanks! Yes, @Doctor Grimes, this season is going to end tragically due to the group getting their wins and believing they've vanquished the enemy. That's what makes this show so damned heartbreaking and compelling.

Having said that, I will still enjoy the expectant mother and the cookie lady kicking psycho biker ass.

Doctor Grimes likes this.