1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Stranger Danger- Aaron Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Aaron / Ross Marquand' started by MamaGrimes, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    That was a dick move on Rick' s part. He took it like a gangsters tho. I really like Aaron, he should be a part of TF

2. Tisha Grimes

Tisha Grimes Stay Strong
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  3. MAZIKEEN

MAZIKEEN KING EZEKIEL'S QUEEN
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I really like Aaron, my hope he stays around for quite awhile. I shouldn't get so attached to any one, knowing no one is safe and getting all upset later when they killed off. But Aaron is so adorable and is really I think doing a lot for the group now. Hated to see him getting beat by the savior crew.

4. MAZIKEEN

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Aww yeah, better now. Needed to see some adorable and hot Aaron pics.:hearts:

5. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover "I wanted it to be ours, me and you"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Nestled in Ricks' murder coat and Michonnes' jeans
    Custom Banner
    Aaron is definitely in top faves. He is slowly reaching Glenn levels of love for me. He is tough, thoughtful, kind, but can hang with TF. The same man who took a punch to the face from Rick and then got back up with a smile. The same man who was about to throw down with Rick when Rick was preventing him from seeing his baby Eric. And getting this ish kicked out of him by the rancid Saviors and getting right back up with a smile on his face. Oh, yes, Aaron, can most definitely hang with TF. He was the first of the AZers besides Deanna/Reg who saw the worth in having TF around. He saw through their crazy, dirty as hell, PTSD selves and knew they were warriors and survivors and would be a good addition for AZ. Many of the AZer's didn't get the crazy with TF, but Aaron understood and never judged them because of it. For me, he earned his right to be considered TF. He has fought right along TF, was right there in the line up with the rest and saw what went down with Negan and he is STILL all about Rick and TF. I love, LOVE Aaron and Ricks developing friendship. He was an amazing support to Rick while Daryl was MIA. And assisting Rick and Father G with trying to find the missing guns to help poor Olivia was a thing of beauty. I also enjoyed Rick and Aarons run together. And it's doesn't hurt that this happened:

[​IMG]

I damned near fell out from the sheer beauty and mad sexy right here!!!! The curls, the beards/scruff, the baby blues, the denim. Um yes, please!! RM and AL are :hot::hot::thirst::thirst:

#65 ALDGRichonneLover, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  6. Dixon

Dixon Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    Love Aaron. He is Hot.

Buttons&Applesauce likes this.
  7. QueenOfAlexandria

QueenOfAlexandria Post-Apocalyptic Power Couples Rule!
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

He's come into his own, and I have to give him credit for that.

8. Tisha Grimes

Tisha Grimes Stay Strong
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  9. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  10. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    He is looking more and more like Rick's little brother as we go along.

11. MAZIKEEN

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Showing some love for Aaron, damn can this man look any finer. Talk about a sweet, sexy boy. I just love seeing him. And this pictures keep me going. I wonder if there is a little bad boy in him. I love that he is nice but hm. gotta be something there, an edge.

12. ALDGRichonneLover

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Any man that can take a punch to the face by Senior Rick Grimes, and get back up smiling, or step to Rick and about to throw down when prevented from seeing and being with his man Eric, oh yes, there is a bit of bad boy with Aaron. Aaron can hang, which is why he is part of TF all the way. No question. He earned his place. And has been a Rick/TF fan from the get go when the AZers were too busy having dinner parties and making stupid owl scultures while the world went to hell in a hand basket. And RM/Aaron is fine as hell! I was loving the interaction between he and Eric and the hair/scruff is on point! He does look like a bit like Rick's younger brother. I do love their Rick/Aaron and Aaron/Eric dynamic and how he was concerned about Father G and calling him "family." Aaron rocks!! :hearts::heart::allthethings:

13. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I hope we see more of this friendship. :hearts:

14. ALDGRichonneLover

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I am so here for this friendship!! My new bro posse, Rick, Aaron and Father G since my baby Glenn and Abe are sadly gone. T_T

15. ALDGRichonneLover

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    And did anyone catch the reference between what Aaron said about Gabriel? "Gabriel needs me" and "Gabriel is one of us" as he is talking to Eric? I have a feeling that Aaron was not just referencing Gabriel as part of TF but that Gabriel needs Aaron because, call me crazy, I think Father G may be gay. I don't know. It was so specific and Aaron saying "Gabriel is one of us" meaning he is part of AZ and the gay community. And why the focus on Father G being the only one to attend to Aarons wounds? Remember, Aaron us VERY intuitive. He figured out the good in TF
    despite appearances, he knows Rick very well, I am calling it. Aaron sees something in Father G and may know something is up.

lovingdead and QueenofPeace like this.
  16. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
  17. QueenofPeace

QueenofPeace left of the middle.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I love Aaron! Not even sure if I've posted here before, but yep....Aaron is easily one of my fav TF members at this point, especially with the departures of Glenn and Abraham. Aaron is resourceful, heartwarming, loyal, and he is pretty cute to boot. Can I say I actually felt bad for him when Rick was being an ass to him in The Distance? Lol. Normally, I love me some savage!Rick, and I don't feel bad for anyone on the receiving end, but I do have to say that Aaron was a first. Even now when rewatching, seeing Rick punch him in the face has me conflicted. I'm :hearts: with Rick being alpha and angry, but :( for poor Aaron and his face. He was soooo friendly too then WHAM! Fist to the face lol.

lovingdead and ALDGRichonneLover like this.
  18. ALDGRichonneLover

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

Oh, Savage Rick is one of my fave Rick, but punching Aaron in his beautiful face was not cool by any means. Michonne called him on it tho' as she should have. But Aaron rolled with the punch and got right back up with a smile and even complimented Rick on the punch! But that is what I absolutely love about Aaron. He still saw the positive in Rick and TF even after they punched him, tied/roughed him up, threatened to kill him, tried keeping him from Eric and questioned his motives. He saw TF for who they are, good people who are amazing survivors. Aaron is highly intuitive, so he can read folks well like Rick and Michonne have the ability to do. I love him so much!

QueenofPeace and lovingdead like this.
  19. MAZIKEEN

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This one I'm like OMG just sent move over the f**king edge. Damn! He is just beautiful and sexy! Not that he isn't any other time but.. toofar.jpg

20. ALDGRichonneLover

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    RM is soooo good looking! Like HOT!! Yes please..