1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Live Viewing "Swear" (7x06) Live Viewing Thread

Discussion in '7x06: Swear' started by Doctor Grimes, Nov 27, 2016.

1. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    You're very welcome, friend! :) Enjoy! I almost couldn't find it but then I saw someone make a comment and it was listed under Latest Threads on the homepage. I looked every where but where it was - The Lower Decks. Lol Which makes sens with considering what's happening in that ep. :p

HustleBunnee likes this.
  2. HustleBunnee

HustleBunnee Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    It is!! I live in Savannah, and am down in the Golden Isles 2-3 times per month for work. Plus, I've got a girlfriend who has a summer home on St. Simons, so we stay there for weekends sometimes.

FLNatural likes this.
  3. vaberella

vaberella Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    Figured it's part of the whole flow of the season so far. Farmer (nutty Rick at Prison) takes a wife (Michonne)...wife takes a child (Carl) and then it goes on and on...something about a cat (Rick or Negan) takes a mouse (Rick or Negan) and the mouse takes cheese (someone wins it all).

I'm thinking it's along those lines. But I could be wrong.

4. Butler36

Butler36 What?
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    The other song it that particular melody belongs to is A Hunting We Will Go which might also fit as well.

Also from what it looks like she is tracking either gas or coolant coming from a truck. So she might just be hunting...

Michroolz and C-Ben like this.
  5. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Exactly. This is not gonna end well. I love Carl, but his actions are having consequences. First all their guns got taken, and now Negan's going to have his mitts on Judith with his return visit to the ASZ to take him back home with Rick and Michonne not there. Michonne needs to remind him anger makes you stupid. Stupid gets you killed or somebody else killed.

lovingdead and C-Ben like this.
  6. C-Ben

C-Ben Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    Maybe Michonne used to watch the wire lol
    Yeah I think if she's humming The Farmer in the dell that is a possibility.

It's apparently "a courtship game with a farmer (Rick) choosing a wife(Michonne), then in turn the selecting of a child, maid, and serving man, who leaves the maid after kissing."

Or it could be in reference to A hunting we will go like @Butler36 said which makes a lot of sense since it really does look like she's out for a hunt. Michonne is not playing.

Or maybe Gimple just loves The Wire too much lol.

grimesfan2501 likes this.
  7. FLNatural

FLNatural Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:

Cool. I live in WPB, FL but I miss GA (I grew up in Atlanta). Always wanted to visit Savannah. Never been to that part of the state.

HustleBunnee likes this.
  8. Bailey88

Bailey88 Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    Just saw this sneak peak on a different forum and most of the comments were about other characters. This is a Michonne sneak peak so why bring up characters that are not featured in this. I was so tempted to comment about that but didn't want to start a war. I just feel like Michonne is invisible to some in TWD fandom.