1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead Confessions #2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doctor Grimes, Dec 28, 2016.

1. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I am trying my damndest NOT to know too much, but it's tough! Luckily my new spring term is coming up soon, so I will be occupied with preparing for my class/students and working two jobs again. oh who am I kidding, I will be on this site like a rabid crack fiend willing myself not to go in the 7x12 spoiler threads. :dump: :creepin:

MrsG, Nellyyyy, CDCsuzy and 2 others like this.
  2. ReeciePiecey

ReeciePiecey Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    @ALDGRichonneLover Stay strong! We can do it! I just try to avoid those little spoiler tags as much as possible. I'm getting busy with school again too so that will help. I have also been doing rewatching to keep me occupied with Richonne goodness.

ALDGRichonneLover likes this.
  3. ALDGRichonneLover

Patron

Walker Pets:

I am on rewatch again (third times a charm! Lol) to keep me out of some of the Richonne spoiler sites, but I have ZERO chill when it comes to Rick and Michonne, together or separate, so this is going to be abject torture trying to remain a 7x12 virgin! :shane:

4. balladsinthebluegrass

balladsinthebluegrass Hold to things that are bright.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Oh, same. SAME. That machete was badass. :cool:

5. balladsinthebluegrass

balladsinthebluegrass Hold to things that are bright.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    My confession is that I am a little pissed at the lack of interaction between Carl and Rick. Is the show setting up some kind of drama like Rick's not really there for Carl? Or is it possible that this relationship really is being unintentionally neglected by TPTB? Whatever the reason, it's weird as fuck.

6. ALDGRichonneLover

Patron

Walker Pets:
    I am chalking it up to teen angst when teens kind of separate themselves from their parents and the fact that Chandler may not be filming as much due to his school schedule. This is his senior year in high school so I am sure he is trying to enjoy this as well as college applications and other senior activities. I do agree that I miss Rick and Carls bond and hopefully we will see more of this in 7B. It's been missing for a while along with other TF bonding due to Gimple being able to only focus on the next big arc or Negan.

lovingdead likes this.
  7. Michroolz

Michroolz Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    Yes, me too but I put it down to this is the reason why Negan and Carl are able to develop their 'special relationship'. Rick hasn't been there for Carl since his injury, not even discussed it as far as we know yet Negan has shown interest in Carl's past, his injury and talked to him about 'Man' things such as women, shaving and family.

lovingdead likes this.
  8. Rickdickulous Trash

Rickdickulous Trash Bring me the Samurai...
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Yes!

Mischonne likes this.
  9. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I think it's in purpose. I met Chandler not too long ago and he wouldn't given me any spoilers (I tried much to my children's embarrassment :lol:) but when I said there hasn't been any Rick and Carl scenes this season what's up with that, he said yeah..that's very true and the sense I got from the way he said it was that it was on purpose. Or maybe I was just reading too much into it trying to get spoilers:negan:

SweetDee85 likes this.
  10. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I need more Father Gabriel scenes so very badly. I love him so much. :gabe:

11. Autumn West

Autumn West Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    I thought Beth and Noah were cute and was hoping they would do something with that so people would stop trying to hook up Beth and Daryl and ive never seen Daryl and Carol as romantic.....EVER lol The only romantic interest for Daryl that caught my eye had been Daryl and Jesus, probably wont happen but its my head canon. Makes me happy so...

cadence_T likes this.
  12. MrsG

MrsG Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    :lol::lol::lol:

13. RichonneLvr218

RichonneLvr218 Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    I confess, I wish Rick would've told Carol "Thanks for the save, but you're still banished" after she saved them at Terminus. I'm sorry, but I think the character of Carol outlived her usefulness at the end of season two. It's sort of funny people ship her with King Ezekiel, he's way too fine for her, since Carol seems to think she's queen of the apocalypse.

Ms.J.Richonne likes this.
  14. RichonneLvr218

Walker Pets:
    I hated Rick with the heat of a thousand suns during 5B-6A. I had just binged watched up to that point, in like three weeks time, and I was in a blind Michonne, Rick, Richonne, and TWD love. Then HairCutter came along and Rick lost his damn mind. I had to stop watching, I was so angry with that foolishness and the craziness of Rick's behavior. I was not loving Mr. Grimes. I cheered when I heard about Michonne knocking him out. :bravo: She literally knocked some sense into him! :laugh:

lovingdead likes this.
  15. Tisha Grimes

Tisha Grimes Stay Strong
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I confess this fandom makes me sad and and ashamed and confused and happy. Sometimes all in the same day.

16. RichonneLvr218

Walker Pets:
    For me, Rick went out there looking for Michonne in the guise of looking for Carol. The look on his face when he was riding in that car with Morgan. :sob: That was the face of a man worried sick about his woman, and not distress for some friend who took a powder.

17. RichonneLvr218

Walker Pets:
    OMG! I literally just said the exact same thing a couple of minutes ago in reply to a post further up. I'm playing catching up, and I see this and think "Didn't I say this already?" XD

epiath likes this.
  18. RichonneLvr218

Walker Pets:
    I confess my dirty mind went totally off the rails when I read this, because I immediately thought that Rick prefers Michonne holding 'his' katana. :allthethings: :laugh:

MrsG likes this.
  19. epiath

epiath Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Another confession: I have only been buying spearmint gum for almost a year now.....