1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion/Meta Three Queens Theory

Discussion in 'Predictions' started by MamaGrimes, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Another interesting point about these Queendoms is that they are hand over/taken. Deanna passed the baton/plans to Michonne and Rick, If there is a god Hilltop will be acquired by Maggie and Glenn, Ezekiel supposedly die in the GN therefore the Kingdom could be inherited by Carol and Morgan.

I still feel that there should be another community out there for Abe and Sasha to Rule... perhaps the Sanctuary ???

2. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    At this rate Dwight dies and Daryl will rule the Sanctuary. Probably w/ Rosita *side eye*

Glory and Barbarossa-TWD like this.
  3. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Okay, thanks, I vaguely remember that from the video, but it's true. Yes, I really liked that video.

I thought the castle picture represented all of the communities since ASZ, Hilltop and Kingdom may get the 3 queens. I think we won't know who rules sanctuary until we know who the LV is. I guess, even if Daryl survives and Abe dies, Sasha could rule sanctuary, but I doubt it. I lean toward what others have said, that Daryl will rule sanctuary.

4. slade3

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I don't see any Daryl/Rosita chemistry, but maybe they're planning to develop it when they are both kidnapped by the saviors and bond while trying to annihilate Negan's men and escape. These will be episodes I skip, by the way.

Glory and tuswig like this.
  5. idcabtthisish

Walker Pets:
    LMBO I am NOT here for Daryl/Rosita (I actually semi-ship Caryl) but let other people from other forums tell it, Denise had some big conspiracy to get Daryl/Rosita together. I will skip this SHOW if/when that happens.

6. slade3

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Ha! I hear you. I'm not here for Rosita with anyone, really. I dislike her more than Carol, and would much rather see Caryl than Dosita. (And I can see shipping Caryl. They so clearly loved each other a lot. And if he's a virgin, I'd rather see an "older" woman be his first, even if she's only 4 years older.)

I read that NR said he was rooting for Dixonne to happen, so now that Rick and Michonne are canon, I wonder if he has his eye on someone else. There isn't room for a fourth queen, in my head, though.

7. idcabtthisish

Walker Pets:
    My passion for my dislike for Rosita is so real and true... My GAH does she kill me LOL. And OF COURSE Daryl shipped Dixonne who would't want themselves w/ Michonne LMBO.

8. slade3

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    So true about Michonne. And Rosita, I try to pretend she doesn't exist most days. I had a big grin on my face when someone suggested she could get Holly's arc if Abe is the LV.

9. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I was originally thinking the "Three Queens" painting in Rick's house indicated the three women who would rule the three communities:
    ASZ - Michonne
    Kingdom - Carol
    Hilltop - Maggie

[​IMG]

But maybe it means the three women who will rule the other communities?
    Kingdom - Carol
    Hilltop - Maggie
    Junkyard - Tara or Rosita? [Because there is now a new community introduced into the fold]

This would then be foreshadowing the three women/three communities that will help Alexandria win the war against Negan. Rick and Michonne's "allies".

(Note: This doesn't diminish Michonne's role as a "Queen" either; there's four Queens in a deck of cards. The painting included the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades, and Queen of Clubs. Maybe that makes Michonne the unspoken Queen of Diamonds?)

10. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Idk Tara or Rosita leading a community...

I don't really see it happening.

11. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I find it hard to believe as well, but I thought the possibility of most of them leading a community at one point was kind of silly. (And now it looks like a very real possibility Carol and Maggie could step into some powerful positions at the Kingdom and Hilltop in the future).

I do think there's something to this new community being introduced. It's there for some reason or another -- and I do think (of the two) Tara's fate could be tied in with it the most.

As for her becoming a leader? No idea. Maybe not so much a leader but an ambassador? Either way, I am interested to see where it goes.

12. Canuckgirl

Canuckgirl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Ugh, I just don't see Tara as a leader. Maybe Rosita, but not Tara. She's a follower at best

13. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Well I never doubted Maggie and Carol's possibility to lead since Maggie leading is comic canon and someone has to take on Michonne's role at The Kingdom which is starting to move to leadership now that Zeke is gone.

I think ambassador is more correct than leader for Tara/Rosita. Though maybe TWD is taking its lead from GoT and having females leaders be at the forefront.

#73 Walkingonsunshine, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    Doctor Grimes likes this.