1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Where's Michonne going? What is she up to?

Discussion in '7x05: Go Getters' started by Doctor Grimes, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    So in 7.05 we see Michonne decides not to go with Rick and Aaron, but still leaves the house on her own. What do you all think she is up to?

Marcie69, lovingdead and zahira like this.
  2. FLNatural

FLNatural Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    Next week is Tara's bottle episode so we won't see Michonne again until 7.7. If you want to know what happens to Michonne, see below.

Episode 7.7

Characters: Negan, Carl, Dwight, Sherry, Jesus, Daryl, Rick, Michonne, Eugene, Rosita, Aaron, Father G, Olivia, Judith

Location: Sanctuary, Alexandria, couple of locations outside of the walls

Highlights:

· Since Carl appeared to be filming inside of one of the Saviors’ trucks we feel confident that Carl will get his comic arc with Negan. We believe we’ll see several scenes from issues 104/105 in the comics. We will most likely meet Negan’s wives including Amber and her old boyfriend Mark, who will probably have an unfortunate encounter with an iron.

· Aaron and Rick seem to be on a supply run while Carl sneaks off to the Sanctuary

· Michonne also appears to be on a mission and encounters a mystery woman who we believe is a Savior

· Rosita and Eugene make bullets

· Negan takes Carl back home to Alexandria. Judith was also filming on the day they come back. We speculate that Negan will encounter Judith.

3. Truthfully it's love

Truthfully it's love Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I'm really hoping Rick picks up walkie sounds/interference when Michonne is in combat with ol' gal.

#3 Truthfully it's love, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  4. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I think like Carl, she wants to do things in her own way. When he put them all to their knees, she felt helpless and weak. Now she wants to take the reindeer and try to find a way to fight Negan. The only one who saw the mattresses burned was Michonne . It seems she said it to nobody. So she goes to track the traces of the saviors and that's where she will surely meet this girl and fight her . Maybe she will have clues about where they live ;)

5. Deep_Ricking

Deep_Ricking I like it raw.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Michonne really hasn't had time to explore their surroundings. I think she wants to get a better layout of where they are. Maybe she is trying to figure out escape routes or something.

6. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    I think Michonne is on a recon mission, people tend to forget about her tracking skills. I think she is out investigating and hoping to find the saviors main base or another outpost. She is definitely trying to gather intel on the Saviors.

7. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Yep, Michonne I believe is gathering more intel for Rick and TF to have more of a game plan in stopping Negan/Saviors. I beleive she also wants to find out what other communities may be out there that may not be under Negans thumb and see if they can possibly help.

Looking foward to the fight with Michonne. It's been a awhile since we saw an epic S3 hand to hand Michonne throw down! :michonneeye:

8. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

Yeah I think she's going back to the mattresses to try and track the Saviors. It seems like Rosita, Sasha and Carl want to kill Negan but I think Michonne is trying to figure out a way to fight them period. She is smart enough to know that taking out Negan for revenge doesn't fix their Savior problem.

9. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    EXACTLY! Remember, anger makes you stupid and stupid gets you killed. Michonne is VERY logical and a strategist. She is highly intelligent and and looks at all angles for an advantage point. One of her strengths since she was a lawyer in the GN. Should be interesting seeing what she finds intel wise. And yes, taking out Negan will not solve their problem, because I can see Simon stepping in and he appears more dangerous to me. No, she needs info to be able to weaken all of Negans outposts and destroy them bit by bit.

Marcie69, coffeebean, winter and 4 others like this.
  10. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    What some of you said. :lol:

She's going to scope things out and strategize and see what's up.

Marcie69 and lovingdead like this.
  11. Mischonne

Mischonne Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    She is definitely doing something not sure what

12. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    She said she needs to "know". Like she went to see if Aaron was telling the truth about the cars. She's looking to find out the who what where about Negan.

Marcie69, slade3, winter and 2 others like this.
  13. Lilly965

Lilly965 Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I just want what she is doing to be relevant to driving the story along and not something that will lead to a dead end.

14. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I think after Michonne saw those mattresses she realized that there could be something to following the Saviors trail. Unlike Carl and Jesus I don't think she plans on trying to infiltrate The Sanctuary but I think Rick's comments about them not having the numbers makes Michonne think about what other communities and people The Saviors could be terrorizing so I think it could be her way of seeing what other stops along the way they've made.

15. MightLastOneDay

MightLastOneDay Hiding in Dale's RV

Walker Pets:
    So just rewatched the opening Grimes 2.0 scene on the Marathon, because I always stop what I'm doing to watch Richonne on my TV. Anyway, she said "even if I think he's wrong, I don't know."

So Michonne is going "to know," to see and assess the threat with her own eyes. Just like she did with the car and RV, when Aaron introduced himself at the barn. "You know what you know and you're sure of it, but I'm not."

She is so smart.

TexasZAgal and SweetDee85 like this.