1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Poll Who should Jesus "get" with?

Discussion in 'Jesus / Tom Payne' started by Doctor Grimes, Aug 5, 2016.

?

Who do you want to see in a relationship with Jesus?

1. He's gonna stay uncommitted; Jesus isn't a man to be tied down to any one person

4 vote(s)
    6.8%
  2. Aaron (after Eric tragically dies)

25 vote(s)
    42.4%
  3. Daryl (if it's revealed Daryl is not straight or asexual)

12 vote(s)
    20.3%
  4. Gabriel (because Gabe needs some loving and the jokes write themselves)

5 vote(s)
    8.5%
  5. A rando or redshirt (maybe Tobin is a switch hitter!)

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. Other (ex: Rick is gonna have a "come to Jesus" moment; Eugene may find women and men hot; etc.)

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  7. ... why do you keep writing men? Jesus is going to be straight in the TV Show!

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. I don't know and I don't care

9 vote(s)
    15.3%
  1. Minty

Minty Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    I voted Aaron because I think it's more likely, but I would really love if they made Daryl gay/bi and hooked him up with Jesus. They could also bring in a new guy for him or maybe turn Ezekiel gay, since he's not getting with Michonne anyway. lol

2. Caribbeanqueen11

Caribbeanqueen11 Supplier of Mints
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Now we know why he was smiling at them in the RV, probably thinking "Michonne, Girl no wonder you're so tired!"

3. Sasha's Living Room

Sasha's Living Room Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    somewhere with excessive air conditioning
    I would be surprised if they didn't keep Jesus' existing orientation. Not only would it be controversial (LGBT erasure) and piss off GN fans, but NR said in an interview long ago that they talked about having Daryl be interested in men but decided not to because there was already a well-loved badass gay dude in the comic (i.e. Jesus).

Rickdickulous Trash likes this.
  4. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I've been looking forward to seeing Jesus's boyfriend revealed since I learned on the forum that he's gay in the comics, so I would be disappointed if he's straight or remains single (with no sexual orientation mentioned). And from the NR interview you mention, it sounds like the plan is to follow his comic story line regarding his boyfriend.

But please let Father Gabriel get some flirting in. He has never struck me as straight so I'm still over this possibility.

5. QueenofPeace

QueenofPeace Guts.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Lol, I thought the blonde woman in the photo in season 5 was Gabriel's wife? Or at least that's what I've been thinking all this time.

Anyway, as far as Jesus goes...I think he'll remain without any love interest. I mean the show may eventually pair him up with Aaron if Eric dies, but I feel like it would have to be done right, not just out of convenience of having two single gay characters (assuming Jesus is indeed gay in the tv show). I mean we all know Aaron and Eric seem to be in such love, I'd hate for them to kill Eric off just to slap together an Aaron/Jesus pairing. It'd have to make sense...maybe after the time jump as someone else says.

If they did go the Jesus is heterosexual route, I'd love Jesus with Rosita for purely shallow reasons. They're both hot and would make one sexy couple lol. Just kidding. Sort of. :merle:

6. Butler36

Butler36 What?
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    [​IMG]

Dying. I laugh at how many people ship Aaron and Jesus in the comic. Alex is Jesus's ex by the way. lol

7. Riko813

Riko813 Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    I like Eric. He is cute, kind, and adorable. I hope they don't kill him off. He and Aaron make a cute couple. There is no one right now in TF that I think would be a good partner for Jesus. I think he will be gay and the guys of TF don't strike me as being gay. None of their actions or dialogue have suggested anyone of the guys of TF are gay. I think Jesus will have a Hilltop lover or maybe a Kingdom lover. who knows.

8. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Alex is voicing what we're all thinking. :lol:

9. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
  10. Ship Verse

Ship Verse Good Riddance 2016. 2017, Let's talk.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  11. coffeebean

coffeebean Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    Amongst the crumbs under Richonne's table
    Hey Dixon!
    This is an off topic question, but I was looking at your avi of Norman and Andrew and wondering something. I can never tell if Andrew is a big guy or not. I know he's just average height at 5'10, but I can never tell if he's a small fry or not. Like in your avi he looks so small next to Norman, but is it that Norman is just a big man? I'm a half inch shorter than Andrew, however sometimes when I see pics of him I feel like I could be bigger. Thanks.

Have a great day.

12. Canuckgirl

Canuckgirl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I want them to follow his comic book arc where he sleeps with some guy who is taken, yet seems to have something with Aaron

13. DixonGrimes

DixonGrimes Good to see u again baby" Norman R said to ME 10/2
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Norman and Andy are both reportedly 5'10. I've met Norman in person and I personally feel like he's over 6 feet because he seemed tall to me, I haven't met Andy yet, I'll meet him next month at con. I think Norman might be bigger in size more muscle I mean. In my photo with Norman the top of my head is under his chin because I am short lol. I think that Andy leans in photos a lot which could create the illusion that he is shorter but I believe he's 5'10. In my current avi gif Andy is further away than Norman so it looks like hes shorter but I think they are technically the same height.

coffeebean likes this.
  14. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I'll have to watch the episode in season 5 again when Gabriel explains how he betrayed his congregation, but I believe that blonde woman was a member of the congregation.

15. Autumn West

Autumn West Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    I Ship him and Daryl, i think Jesus could calm daryl down and i feel like the scenes where him and carol have "something" is awkward. Jesus and Daryl make the most logical sense to me plus they are both cute sooo...

QueenTee likes this.
  16. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    It would be so much hair, haha.