1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's watching Judith

Discussion in '7x05: Go Getters' started by Motherdick, Nov 21, 2016.

1. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Well, they didn't show Judith anymore after Rick got her out of the crib in Service. What we saw in TNW was that Rick usually took Judith when he left and dropped her off to whomever was watching her, which would include FG. Rick trusts her with him, and he's proven himself when it really counted, and he has already stated that protecting Judith would be his No. 1 priority. He's gotten pretty good with that rifle and machete. I can't see Rick leaving her with someone that couldn't protect her if it came to that, especially now with Negan just popping up whenever. I'm thinking Olivia as well as long as Carl is there, and Carl told Rick when they were having their convo "who's going to be here for Judith?" So I think Rick dropped her off at Olivia's earlier, and Michonne knew that's where she was which is why she told Carl to be nice to Olivia. Can't see any other reason for him to be with her otherwise other than her helping him with his bandage, but I'm thinking that he can probably do that himself by now because Michonne told him to change his bandage, not get Olivia to change his bandage. That's all I've got, lol!

2. DarkandStormy

DarkandStormy Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    Why couldn't Carl be the one to babysit his little sister? Nobody expected him to take off, like an idiot, after Negan. What was he thinking? Now ~

As per TWDZone spoilers, Carl is brought back to the ASZ by Negan who, while he's waiting for Rick and the others to return, is seen holding Judith.

He'll reap the result of his actions, and Rick and Michonne will have more to deal with than they ever expected.

#22 DarkandStormy, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  3. Niolle

Niolle Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    Because he's been babysitting her all the time, always disappearing for several episodes in a row because of her, since season 5 episode 1. It's time for Carl to go out and finally have a storyline, and let her parents watch her, just once.

I like Judith, but her existence in the show makes me wish Carl will just move to the Hilltop, like in the comics, so he won't have to babysit her ever again.

Rickdickulous Trash likes this.
  4. Rickdickulous Trash

Rickdickulous Trash Bring me the Samurai...
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Yes, probably Father Gabriel who Rick & Michonne allowed to walk Judith through that large herd. He's babysat her before.

5. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Father G is probably last on the list for babysitting these days, he's one of the few fighters left in Asz. Judith and Carl are being watched by Olivia, at least in this instance.

Rickdickulous Trash likes this.
  6. Rickdickulous Trash

Rickdickulous Trash Bring me the Samurai...
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    I understand they are in a precarious situation but I would not be comfortable with more than a couple of people i know REALLY WELL babysitting my kid...

walkinggirl26 likes this.
  7. walkinggirl26

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I know that's right, and no offense to Olivia, but I wouldn't be trusting her to protect Judes if something popped off like the Wolves or Saviors or just some random walker that happened to get in. I didn't like it when Carol dropped Judes off at TOP's while she was making owl sculptures. I sure don't want Olivia being the last line of defense for her while she's keeping inventory. At least FG has an evacuation plan. Whoever is watching her, hopefully they've had some of those machete and firearm lessons and know how to use them, if needed. I would prefer Rick, Michonne, or Carl stay with her, but I don't think too many of the ASZers are equipped to go scavenging either for supplies for not only them but Negan, but they're in a tough spot with so many of TF missing.

8. Kordas

Kordas Den Mother
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yeah, I think Olivia is babysitting Judith at the moment. She's definitely not there to babysit Carl. I just think that Olivia probably comes to Rick's house instead of them bringing Judy to Olivia's house, so naturally Carl is supposed to be nice to her; she's their guest after all.

Danaisbestie likes this.
  9. Riko813

Riko813 Eating 112 oz. of Pudding
    Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:

No matter who is babysitting Judith, Father Gabriel will be there to protect her. If anything goes down in ASZ and there is any danger from any one, I believe FG will spring into action to save Judith and execute the escape plan if needed. FG has proved himself to Rick so Rick feels secure in leaving Judith to be babysat by the Alexandrians because FG is there to protect her if need be.

walkinggirl26 and MsAntiSocial like this.
  10. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

Father G doesn't need to be a babysitter to protect her. He has made her a priority and I'm sure if things popped off, he would make sure she's ok but I'm so glad he's not another Tyreese, being a nanny all the time. He has gone from coward to soldier and I like that storyline for him. It's a nice change of pace for the black men on this show.

DarkandStormy and MsAntiSocial like this.
  11. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    This is dumb ass Carl's second strike. Negan warned him a couple weeks ago. Shame that Negan's mo is to hurt someone else not the perpetrator of the offense. Dumb ass Carl's parents didn't think he was this stupid

DarkandStormy likes this.
  12. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Dumb ass Carl said that he was going to be there for Judith. Way to go Carl!

13. balladsinthebluegrass

balladsinthebluegrass Hold to things that are bright.
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yeah, Olivia would have made a fine babysitter in the old world when all you needed was someone to make sure the baby has her diaper changed and doesn't take a tumble down the stairs. In the ZA, your sitters need to be able to run and fight while holding/wearing a child... like Michonne did in the church.

14. walkinggirl26

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    That's what I'm saying. Whoever has her has to at least know some kind of basic skills to hole up or hold out until FG can get to them, but with the evacuation plan, hopefully whoever has Judith will know what to do and where to go.

DarkandStormy likes this.